Where does one build their racks?

Hi folks,

I'm curious, where do you have your 1U systems and so on built?
    Having a tower or mini-tower built, is very simple and really needs no explaining - although where do yo have your 1U systems built?

The only company I know of who builds them are Dell, and also Apple if you want to have Apple OS X as your operating system.

But does anyone else know of any other good places to have a good quality 1U system built, and not too pricely? (Really, no more than Dell charges)

Thanks

Supermicro is very common name here. Check it out, thier pretty good machines. Gateway builds rackmount servers as well(never would buy one).
    LipWeb.Net
    "Less Lip More Service"
    Providing Quality Hosting at Fair Prices
    AIM: LipWebNet MSN: daniel[at]lipweb.net [color=red]

Thanks Lippy for your suggestion.

I was also checking out HP and they also build servers, don't seem to be as good as Dell's. I'm checking out Supermicro now.

Any more suggestions are much appreciated.
    Thanks.

Try out this company:
    http://www.cavaliericomputing.com

Bill Cavalieri is a great guy, very helpful, knowledgeable and his prices are great. I highly recommend him to anyone and can tell
    you from first hand experience that he does a great job.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

www.featuredservers.com seems to get mentioned here a bit!
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

Dell, HP/Compaq and SuperMicro are the big names in the business. HP/Compaq Servers are every bit as good as Dell. Most other servers are homebrew/built from parts by the company selling them...
    Alex Threlfall
    Cyberprog New Media
    www.cyberprog.net
    I don't have to look for trouble. It seems to know pretty much all the time where I am.