This is for anyone who wants to take up a quick project purely for the sake of making it and helping me out. I realize your skills and time are valuable, so I appreciate it if you even read on since I cannot pay for this or offer anything in return except a link or button on my site giving credit...

That said.. here is what I am looking for:

I am running trying to get a BMX (Bicycle Motocross) track in my city and I started a .org Website to give information and allow people to sign up. The site is already online and has drawn 500 unique visitors, and I am thinking of selling t-shirts to get the word out, but I need a good graphic to put on them (and also scale down to use as a logo for the WS). I am flexible with designs, but some basic criteria should be:

- Designed for a T-shirt, not the Web.
- Uses some sort of BMX related image that looks good and is simple (maybe an outline or silhouette of a 20" BMX bike, or a race track or jump etc.)
- Has a sporty, simple, nice look to it. (The Website is red and black)

As you can tell, my graphic descriptions suck. I appologize, and am leaving a lot of the design up to the creator.

You are probably wondering about the logo and phrase it will have. Unfortunately, I cannot post the URL and site name here because it is purely a local site and I am only advertising it throughout my city (I know I am only counting hits from interested people.)

If you are interested in helping, I will give you the URL and more information and we can discuss the project further.

So-If you can help, Please email me @ bsullivan@xnull.com

THANK YOU!

-Brandon Sullivan