Thread: Vector format?

Vector format?

Can someone lead me to a tutorial on creating vector format style imagery? Or even possibly give me a couple of tips if you know how?

Thanks.

like a vector logo, or vector art? either way if you want something to be vector you have to use a vector program such as illustrator, freehand, or flash. Even though photoshop can make graphics seem vector it won't be because when u try to enlarge or shrink the graphic, it can become pixelated or blurry. while if u have a vector the quality remains the same all the time

yes I know what vector is..

but where can I learn how to create vecotor images? I have flash and I have a trial version of illustrator

My buddy says this is a vector tutorial... here... have fun... AIM me for questions
    http://hollowedesign.tk

Thanks but I need an actual vector tutorial. I dont need it to LOOK vector, I need it to BE vector.

I have not had a vector image become blurry in photoshop. What size did you enlarge it to?

if you can get your hands on freehand, it has got a nice little tutorial inside, for that fact I trust PS must have at least a little bit of tutorial inside it as well

Here is a start for illustrator.

Have fun

--Cursal

*edit oops double post