Thread: Music

Music- EASY MONEY+RECOGNITION!

Hello, i am in the process of programming a new FPS game, it will be on the PC and has the potential to be BIG.
    Just 1 problem, i need somebody to make me some music.......... if anybody could help, i would greatly appriciate it!!.
    you would get all the credit, and it will be your piece!.
    If anybody would like to take me up on this offer, please PM me.

THANKS GUYS!
    Last edited by Phantom-Web; 12-07-2003 at 11:25 AM.

I can make drums for you

well, what i need is like an action piece of music. can u help?. it would mean a lot of recognition for u

I know HOW to do it, just don't have the proper equipment. I can make the drum loops with my software but the rest of the music requires me to have a midi keyboard, which I don't have. Sorry.

so, is there no way u could make me a track?, not even with some different software or anything?
    or do u know sum1 who could!?!

Brisbane, Australia | The place to be :-)
    Maybe if you provided some info about this 'Big' game then people would be more interested. Also, if this is so 'Big' then people are going to want something for their hard work, composing game music isnt easy - especially if you want good stuff...

-BlueShift Designs - dynamic, affordable, no-fuss webdevelopment | www.blueshiftdesigns.com
    MSN + EMAIL: admin@blueshiftdesigns.com
    AIM / YIM: BlueShiftDesigns

Yeah, course im gonna pay lol. all i need is somebody who can make me a action piece of music, i would do it myself but i have no sense of rythm or anything lol

try posting in www.futureproducers.com/

thanks

I can try and make a piece for you.

I am halfway through a digital music production piece for my GCSE coursework.

If it turns out good, I'll sell you the rights for it if you'd like after I handed it in.

Just an idea.

Gav.

I am a Web Designer and also a musician (plays guitars). I can make nice music... have a professional recording studio... I can also provide you some of my music samples (if required).

|> zakpatel.com

Hire John Williams, he could get the job done, lol I would try that site that was suggested or look up an action music forum, site, etc.