Lightbulb Double Specials - US Servers - Australian Hosting Company

Christmas 2003 is coming and Quadra Hosting is pleased to offer the following specials to all new customers signing up during the month of December:

Why Quadra Hosting?
    Quadra Hosting provides a powerful web hosting service with awesome features and excellent support. Some of our advantages are:

- GREAT VALUE - From our lowest cost plan up to the highest plan, we offer lots of space and traffic. Save on your hosting costs with our true multi domain feature. Each of your web sites will have its own web root directory and its own separate emails. Unlimited emails, subdomains, and lots of other features FREE. Why pay for multiple accounts when you can pay for just one account and host all your web sites with Quadra Hosting - now that's a bargain.

- SPEED - Our hosting service will deliver your web site FAST to your customers.

- RELIABILITY - our 24/7 monitoring system backed by 24/7 on-site back-end staff enables us to provide a Service Level Agreement on 99.9% UPTIME GUARANTEE.

- SUPPORT - Our technical staff is experienced and highly competent to look after your technical requirements.

Our customers range from basic personal sites, small businesses, e-commerce online shops, non-profit organisations, sport clubs, hospitals, career agency, properties, real estate agents, community forums, portals, etc. We host some of the more complex and busy sites as well as simple web sites.

If you are an experienced developer with special needs, contact us to see if we can provide what you need.

Most Australian e-commerce solutions are supported.

Our Basic hosting plan offers:
    - Unix: AU$13.59 or Windows: AU$22.68 monthly
    - 200MB Space
    - 3GB Traffic
    - 1 website
    - 1 MySQL Database
    - 1 PostgreSQL Database (Unix only)

Our Value hosting plan offers:
    - Unix: AU$20 or Windows: AU$30 monthly
    - 300MB Space
    - 5GB Traffic
    - 5 websites in one account
    - 5 MySQL Database
    - 5 PostgreSQL Database (Unix only)

Our Standard hosting plan offers:
    - Unix: AU$30 or Windows: AU$40 monthly
    - 400MB Space
    - 10GB Traffic
    - 10 websites in one account
    - 10 MySQL Database
    - 10 PostgreSQL Database (Unix only)

Our Pro hosting plan offers:
    - Unix: AU$50 or Windows: AU$60 monthly
    - 600MB Space
    - 15GB Traffic
    - 15 websites in one account
    - 15 MySQL Database
    - 15 PostgreSQL Database (Unix only)

Our Premium hosting plan offers:
    - Unix: AU$70 or Windows: AU$80 monthly
    - 800MB Space
    - 20GB Traffic
    - 20 websites in one account
    - 20 MySQL Database
    - 20 PostgreSQL Database (Unix only)

=================

Prices mentioned here are in Australian Dollars. For customers from Australia, please add 10% GST.

We welcome international customers as well as Australians.

ALL Plans come with:
    - A User Friendly Control Panel - Easy on the newbies and powerful for the experts
    - FREE Site Builder tool to create websites the easy way
    - Free email accounts, mail forwarders, mail aliases, mailing lists
    - Free subdomains
    - MS FrontPage Extensions (both Unix and Windows plans)
    - SEPARATE emails for each domain for multi website accounts
    - PHP, Perl
    - Web Mail
    - POP3, SMTP, IMAP both normal and secure / SSL
    - Web based interface for MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL management

Unix plans come with:
    - Comprehensive PHP and Perl Modules
    - Free Shared SSL (except Basic plan)
    - SSH Access (except Basic plan)
    - Perl 5.8.2 CGI with suExec
    - Python 2.3.2
    - Crontab for scheduled jobs

Windows Plans come with:
    - ASP, ASP.NET
    - ASP Objects for Uploading files, sending emails, charting, image manipulation
    - Control over your own php.ini
    - MSSQL Optional extra AU$20/month for 50MB
    - FREE ODBC DSN

==========

CHRISTMAS SPECIALS

Sign up for any hosting plans and get your hosting period DOUBLED for FREE. This means:
    • Sign up for 3 months and get another 3 months FREE for a total of 6 months!
    • Sign up for 6 months and get another 6 months FREE for a total of 12 months!
    • Sign up for 12 months and get another 12 months FREE for a total of 24 months!
    Additionally, our standard pre-payment discounts still apply:

15% DISCOUNT for annual payments
    10% DISCOUNT for 6 months payments
    5% DISCOUNT for 3 months payments

In order to obtain this special, enter the Promo Code WHTUS3A at the end of the sign up form.

Take our Feature Tour

Unix Hosting

Windows Hosting

Reviews and Feedback

If you have any questions or need help with your site transfer please Contact Us

Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by Quadra; 12-07-2003 at 02:54 AM.

Thanks... was just looking at your reseller plans..

How come you charge PER MSSQL database? That's not very attractive to resellers. I emailed you about this a few minutes ago in your contact form. But I wanted also to raise for discussion in the community.

Your reseller plans limit domains and emails, and instead of charging monthly for the MSSQL resource, you charge per database. To me, this is really unattractive from a reseller point of view.

Can you offer your views on why you choose that pricing structure? I would pay your fee (setup fee and all) if there were no resource restrictions besides bandwidth & disk space (as other hosts do). But as it is, I will look have to look elsewhere.

Hi antic,

MSSQL server carries an extra licensing cost compared to mysql / pgsql. Other companies may choose to absorb that cost in order to attract more resellers and lower their profit margin, as I understand it is a competitive market. We chose not to compete on price hence we remain on our pricing schedule.

As our reseller link is not supposed to be for public (there's no link to it from our main homepage) I'd appreciate if you can remove it from your post.

Thank you and happy holidays!
    Quadra Hosting Australia
    www.quadrahosting.com.au

ah, sorry about that, and thanks for the response. However, I don't have an "edit" option, which is also weird... maybe it's the five-post restriction again. I'll post a couple more times somewhere and come back to see if the edit option appears. Otherwise we might have to grab an admin to take it off! My apologies.

Post with link removed.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization