Nocster.com servers, clients and one of a kind account! $3000 A YEAR!

This is for Nocster.com clients with the servers and the reseller account. Nocster.com is a nice dedicated server company that allows you to resell their services, this is for the following:

PLEASE NOTE: This auction does not contain server hardware, only clients paying month to month for dedicated servers and the special reseller account.

I am selling 23 servers (some clients have more than one server). 4 clients didn't pay this month but the servers are paid for the rest of this billing period so basically you can resell them and make new clients and save money through that or you can cancel them and not worry about it. Also, one of our clients who has 2 dual xeons and one celeron 2.4 said he wants to cancel his servers at the end of his term so now you can resell those (saving $350 in setup fees, you can have a free setup sale) or you can just simply cancel them and not losing money. Another client said he is canceling his server right now so that server can be cleaned up right now and sold as well or just cancelled (according to you). Now the calculated profit without the empty servers and without the servers of the canceling client is about $250 a month ($3000 a year). If you sell those servers (the 4 servers that were cancelled and 4 servers that the clients didn't pay for) you will be making $335 a month ($4020 a year). It's that easy, you can sell those 4 cancelled servers no problem because that client paid the $150 setup per dual xeon server, paid the $50 setup for the celeron 2.4 and the last server already has free setup with it. All you have to do is take care of billing and take orders if the clients need to upgrade (add cPanel, more IP's, extra RAM, etc.), Nocster manages the servers.

The account isn’t any ordinary reseller account from Nocster.com; it’s a one of a kind. Not only do you receive 50% off setup fees but you have reduced monthly fees for some servers, making it a one of a kind reseller account.

Payments: You will make your payment via Paypal or if agreed, via bank wire transfer and the account with the clients will be transferred to you. I will then provide you with the known information of the clients and they will be yours to bill.

If you need to contact anybody via IM programs, we have AIM, MSN and ICQ for you to contact us through (PM me your IM details) or you can email your questions to nclients@hotmail.com.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to post or ask them via email/IM programs.

Thank you for your time!
    Last edited by nclients; 11-29-2003 at 04:56 PM.

<< Not only do you receive 50% off setup fees but you have reduced monthly fees for some servers >>

Such discounts may not be transferrable to another reseller. The current clients definately receive same/current pricing, but new sales (under a different/new reseller...) do not receive such.

We have a few resellers that received special pricing back in the day when we first started the reseller program, but such is no longer available.

SMA
    PRES/CEO
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors

CEO, this will stay under the same account. You need to confirm this with Mike R. He confirmed it with me that this is allowed.

Also, please delete that post, this is an offers thread, not a discussions thread.

I would like more information such as:

What are the servers they are on?
    How many customers are included (exluding the cancelled ones)?
    How much does each pay, what are the costs?

How much are you looking for?

Thanks.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

Hi nclients,
    Just trying to calculate this, you are selling 23 servers, well actualy not the servers but the clients that are using those servers and the profit is $250 a month.

So if I'm right you are making around $12 - $15 a month per server, is that correct ?
    2 BUCK HOST | WHT Member Since 2002. | DBH Internet Enterprises.
    LiteSpeed, cPanel, Fully Managed WordPress, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, Daily Backups,
    RAID 10 Pure SSD, Premium Network, 24/7 Support, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.

Over 20 years experience in the Web Hosting Industry.

My main concern would be the large amount of cancelations. Was reasoning given for those that chose to cancel?

<< CEO, this will stay under the same account. You need to confirm this with Mike R. He confirmed it with me that this is allowed. >>

Selling the account is allowed, however the negotiated terms will no longer be valid to the new buyer. They will be subject to normal NOCSTER pricing schedules. Existing servers will retain the old pricing however.

SMA
    PRES/CEO
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors

Vanhost, I can't release all that information about what servers they have, but I did tell you the calculated monthly profits and the number of clients in the main post already.

PM me with your AIM s/n and I'll get somebody to help you out. The current offer is at $750, but if somebody makes a deadline offer to stop the offers and buy out the account then we'll be looking around at least $1500.

Hi nclients,
    Just trying to calculate this, you are selling 23 servers, well actualy not the servers but the clients that are using those servers and the profit is $250 a month.

So if I'm right you are making around $12 - $15 a month per server, is that correct ?
    The profits per server varies, it can range from $5 to $30 per server.

My main concern would be the large amount of cancelations. Was reasoning given for those that chose to cancel?
    Reasoning was given, one client simply didn't need any webhosting anymore and the other client bought his own hardware and colocated them I believe.

<< CEO, this will stay under the same account. You need to confirm this with Mike R. He confirmed it with me that this is allowed. >>

Selling the account is allowed, however the negotiated terms will no longer be valid to the new buyer. They will be subject to normal NOCSTER pricing schedules. Existing servers will retain the old pricing however.

SMA
    PRES/CEO
    I will get somebody to talk to Mike R. and deal with this.