hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Reseller Hosting : Host feedback

Forum Jump

Host feedback

Reply Post New Thread In Reseller Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Host feedback

Have any of yall had any experience with either of these hosts, if so can you share with the group?

resellercenter.com and diy-hosting.com

Thanks,

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Host :)

If you have not already try searching for feedback here

Old

Thanks, I did that and it found 2 hits on reseller-center but not much info so I thought I would see if I could get any more.

Sponsored Links
Old

Hi DamnSkippy!
I try doth of them this month! Actually i closed my account in diy-hosting 2 days ago, and still having the account in reseller center (until the next week). Both of them is very good!!!!
The support in reseller-center is excellent and very fast: 2-14 min!!!!
Also the support in DIY is very good and fast! Special Thenks for me to Stiofan (tech3, if I remember) in diy support!
JohnD
Greece
(Sorry for my english...)

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

One note... For some reason you don;t get matches if you search for reseller-center or reseller-center.com However search for reseller center and you get the posts you want.. Maybe a forum admin can explain it....

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

I have had my accounts with both of them for a few days. I know it is a very short time, but over this short period I realized that Reseller Center's support is much better. I am really disappointed with the support at DIY Hosting. Some replies were given quickly and sometimes I had to wait many hours.
Now I am in the process of cancellation of my account and I've been trying to do this for almost 6 days now. No reply from billing department - only misleading explanations from support department. Unfortunately, DIY Hosting does not offer something like 15 days money back guarantee. I am disappointed, because I chose this company after very long research. Pre-sales service was fast and simply unbeatable and I saw only good reviews.

I hope I am the only customer who came across this kind of problems at DIY Hosting.

I cannot say much about Reseller-Center - no problems, very fast support, but note, that I am with them only a few days. All my problems were resolved in minutes.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Anomium,

Can you please PM me your accountID (or domain name) and/or TT id.

We have absolutely no unanswered tickets in either the billing helpdesk, nor the technical helpdesk, as I have just checked both.

We also have no tickets that were not responded to from 60 days ago, in less than 23 minutes.

I will be happy to assist you, once I receive a PM with your details.

You can also call me at 1888-88EIRCA, extension #94, 10am-4pm EST

Thanks,
Simon

On an aside:
It worries me that old threads about DIYHosting (this one is 6 month's old - this is the second EXACT instance of such, in less than 1 day on webhostingtalk) are being brought up to praise Reseller-Center, for no apparent reason.

Last edited by IHSL; 05-21-2004 at 03:32 AM.
Old
Junior Guru

I am now about 6 months with reseller-center.com

Don't hesitate signing up with them.. they are PERFECT

I didn't try DIYHosting before. why do I?

(although "We also have no tickets that were not responded to from 60 days ago, in less than 23 minutes." is really amazing... that may make me try an account with them)

[edit]

i didn't try diyhosting, they may be great, but since I didn't face problems with reseller center, i don't think going elsewhere.

[/edit]

Last edited by senior; 05-21-2004 at 05:20 AM.
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

UPDATE!

They have been charging my card for the past 4 months after canceling my account.
Have made AT LEAST 10 calls to them and they do not respond.
Have sent multiple emails with no response.

Bottom line is they are thieving scumbags.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally posted by domains
UPDATE!

They have been charging my card for the past 4 months after canceling my account.
Have made AT LEAST 10 calls to them and they do not respond.
Have sent multiple emails with no response.

Bottom line is they are thieving scumbags.
There is two hosting companies referenced in this thread. Could you possibly clarify the name of the company that you are having problems with?

Thank you,
Simon

Old
Junior Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by IHSL
There is two hosting companies referenced in this thread. Could you possibly clarify the name of the company that you are having problems with?

Thank you,
Simon
Just happened to come across this thread:

Based on this thread:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=331094

I think it's safe to say he meant Reseller Center

Old

Look at the reseller-center.com code home page:
Seems like the're using a matrixreseller.com code!!!

This like "a little" unprofessional... don't you think?

(I discover this "thing" at least since I've changed to matrixreseller....4 or 5 months ago...)

SEE ALWAYS THE CODE PAGE!!!! THERE ARE BIG SURPRAISES!

<P><A class=dotcomhref href="javascript: newWindow = openWin('http://www.matrixreseller.com/bandwidthmeter/meter.php', 'ip', 'width=680,height=600,toolbar=0,location=0,top=10,left=10,directories=0,status=0,menuBar=0,scrollBars=no,resizable=no'); newWindow.focus()"></A></P>
<P><A href="http://cp.hsphere.cc:8080/"></A></P>
<P><A href="http://www.matrixreseller.com/support/"></A></P>
<P><A href="http://www.matrixreseller.com/forum/" target=_blank></A></P></TD></TR><TR><TD width="61%">

Old
Junior Guru

yes i see too....

<p><a class=dotcomhref href="javascript: newWindow = openWin('http://www.matrixreseller.com/bandwidthmeter/meter.php', 'ip', 'width=680,height=600,toolbar=0,location=0,top=10,left=10,directories=0,status=0,menuBar=0,scrollBars=no,resizable=no'); newWindow.focus()"></a></p>
<p><a href="http://cp.hsphere.cc:8080/"></a></p>
<p><a href="http://www.matrixreseller.com/support/"></a></p>
<p><a href="http://www.matrixreseller.com/forum/" target=_blank></a></p></td></tr><tr><td width="61%">
<p align=left><!--StartFragment --><font size=3><strong>cPanel &amp; WebHost Manager:</strong></font></p>

<

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Can you clarify what page you are speaking of here.

Old

Dear rescenter. Congratulations! you have deleted this UNPROFESSIONAL thing.

Admit the own errors is a professional attitude. Try to hide them telling a lie is not a good attitude.

you should have more respect to us.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
We Want to Hear from You: Take the WHIR Reader Survey for a Chance to Win $100 Amazon Gift Card Blog 2014-06-13 17:03:34
The Host Group Launches Online Monitoring Services Web Hosting News 2013-07-29 14:25:59
DreamHost to Host First Ever DreamCon User Conference in August Web Hosting News 2013-01-23 14:09:22
Phoenix NAP Aims to Improve Cloud Hosting through Customer Feedback Website Web Hosting News 2013-01-17 13:59:49
Soliciting Customer Feedback Without Reacting Is Unacceptable Blog 2013-01-15 14:54:41