New PaySystems referral program- Earn monthly Commissions!

PaySystems has created an easy new referral program that will enable webhosts to increase monthly revenue.

You simply refer clients to me personally or via a coded link on your website. You are given credit for all clients that sign up and you will receive reciprocal monthly commissions based on their processing volume.

Once you have signed up we will provide you with access to a live affiliate panel that shows your referred volume and your monthly commission.

You can refer new clients looking to start an ecommerce website or you can appeal to established merchants looking to better their rates and save money.

The commission is $1000 USD per $1 000 000 of total processing volume and checks are sent monthly.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks
    Paul Chenier
    PaySystems
    pchenier@paysystems.com
    866.699.9021 x2108

Paul, if my math is OK, you are paying 0.1% / sale, right?
    Is this the best rate you can provide to your affiliates?

PS

Zoli

I believe that your math is correct. Unfortunately 10 basis points is the max that we can provide on the referral program.

The program is very simple as you simply have to refer a client and we do all the work.

It can be very lucrative and cost effective for you.

Thanks
    Paul

Yes, it would be cost effective. I just feel it would be very hard to make $100,000 in sales and earn $100...
    Good luck with your program!

Hello,
    I've emailed you guys twice in the past week about the setup fee wavied if you own a 2co account, And I have yet to recieve a response, what do I have to do get a response.

Any chance of getting a small one-off signup bonus for referrals...and then a .1% commission after that?
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Yeah, Kudos for implementing a referral program, but .1% is just rediculous. It's not even worth the effort imo.

Think about it logically, You're saying "Make us 100 grand a month and we'll give ya a hundred bucks! Don't spend it all in one place kid!"

Honestly, I respect that your trying to build a revenue sharing program, but that referral rate is almost laughable.

I'm surprised that you are so down on the program.

It is a very easy way to make money. We are not asking you to do anything more than a simple referral (i.e. call Paul at PaySystems). Plus, if a client did process $100,000 per month you would recieve $100 for as long as that client was processing.

This program is more of a compensation program for the multitude of webhosts that are already referring us business on a daily basis and the hundreds of webhosts that have writen us requesting such a program.

I worked very hard at making sure that this project became a reality, and believe me, if it were at all possible to offer a more lucrative bonus I would have made it happen. Unfortunately it is simply impossible.

I already have a number of clients that have started referring me business and are quite happy with their growing monthly checks.

Imagine if you referred 10 merchants at $100,000.

Imagine if you referred 10 merchants at $100,000.
    I have no reason to referr clients to Paysystems. Especially ones that bring in lots of money. I can refer them to my merchant account provider and receive a very generous portion of their profits.

IMHO, you need to rework this program, maybe offer a referral bonus as Affordable Host mentioned.

Upon closer inspection, it's not as bad as it sounds, as you offer a percentage of all money processed, while my merchant account provider offers 10% accross the board on all their fees (discount %, transaction fees, monthly fees) but the 10% would still work out to be much more.

The main problem with this program, is it sounds bad. From a marketing standpoint, .1% sounds like you're offering nothing. You need to make it sound like you're really giving something to your referral agents.

Well, that is if Besides, companies with that much of transaction would rather opt for own merchant where transaction rates is lower for them.

But either way, best of luck in your referral programme

companies with that much of transaction would rather opt for own merchant where transaction rates is lower for them.

Interestingly we have a number of huge merchants that can't get merchant accounts or choose not too. Generally anything that is considered high risk or has delayed fulfillement.

Pharmacies or travel sites for example.

I agree with Reality Hosting that from a merketing perspective the plan doesn't sound that great but it can be very lucrative especially when you take into account that we take higher risk high volume merchants.