Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Not worthy of response, but ...

Originally posted by htmlxpress
    Kathy,
    You and ken should get together, you both might make a really good couple. Perhaps it might even get you both off of the computer and off of wht.
    I can't speak for Kathy, but on one hand, some people are more passionate about their greivances than others for reasons that are theirs.

On the other hand, I myself have decided to put the past in the past. My issues with Webreseller were from a year ago, and I am confident some changes have been made for the better over there.

Companies change over time, and sometimes it's in part because of people like Kathy and me. I know MY "troublesome customers" make my business grow and learn more than the "good ones" that are easy to satisfy.

My posts about them in the past are in the record. That is fair enough, and I admit I have nothing further to say that is pertinent. People should take it for what it's worth. And people considering doing business with Webreseller I would hope weigh it as such against their satisfied customer's testimonials, knowing that how they do business with them NOW is more important than how I did business with whoever was on their staff over a year ago.

Fair enough?

htmlxpress, I very rarely get on this board but you especially as a "newbie" (yeah right) don't have anywhere near enough of what it would take to tell me to do anything. Thank YOU very much.

htmlexpress = Jonathan Case from Webreseller.

I don't have a dog in this particular fight, but it would be nice if people would disclose who they are and what their relationship is to the discussion at hand all the same.

-B

Thumbs down

Down again..
    webreseller

Any ETA? Any news from anyone?

Down again, here as well. It becomes frustrating when things go down because you can't seem to get any updates on their site, because well, they're down as well. It would make sense to me to put a site with updates in another NOC so that at least we could go somewhere to get some answers and not just WHT.

Any idea when this outage will be back up?

Thanks

Josh

Called.. Steve? answered the phone and told me that they were swapping a switch because of latency probs.

Originally posted by JoshFink
    Down again, here as well. It becomes frustrating when things go down because you can't seem to get any updates on their site, because well, they're down as well. It would make sense to me to put a site with updates in another NOC so that at least we could go somewhere to get some answers and not just WHT.

Any idea when this outage will be back up?

Thanks

Josh
    Thier forum is up Josh.

Hmm.. I couldn't reach it a second ago.. Thanks

All of my servers are up except one. Ticket system is working as I put one in for the down server. Forums are up too. Hmm.

Just got back up.. Any clue why I've been down now 3 times in the last month? This is getting a little out of hand

Josh

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345