hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Employment / Job Offers : PHP programmer, in need of money..

Forum Jump

PHP programmer, in need of money..

Reply Post New Thread In Employment / Job Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2001, 09:28 PM

job needed! i can do any sort of job.

ok, i'm trying to keep up with things, but it's getting hard.. so i was wondering if anyone needs a PHP programmer for there company to create some sort of script. i can also, install CGI/PHP scripts, and i can do anything that has to do with webhosting like sales, admin, support. i also live in NJ, for those who require it. i'm currently in a senior in H.S., and i'm taking Computer Science, which means i have skills in VB, C++, basic FLASH, HTML, JAVA, etc.. i'm planning on going on to college to take CS, network admin, or network tech. someone give me a pm. i'm in need.
please email me or pm me. we can talk.

Last edited by uou; 09-04-2001 at 09:49 PM.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2001, 10:22 PM
Retired Moderator

any references?
resumé?
past work experiences?

i think you'll get alot more response if you include some work you have done previously - just a suggestion

good luck

Old 09-04-2001, 10:27 PM

well, i don't have much experience, but i have work motivation. i created scripts for myself before, but i have a example of one i created: www.cyberclickz.com or my scripts: amaf.ovh.org/search.php & amaf.ovh.orh/pts/stats.php & amaf.ovh.orh/pts/signup.php

i learn quick, and i research to get my work done.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2001, 09:10 PM

Email me

Old 09-06-2001, 10:30 PM

i did, waiting for reply.

Old 10-05-2001, 08:19 PM
Disabled

Lightbulb Here is a free lance opportunity

<< and the point was?? please re-read the rules.. -kunal >>

Last edited by kunal; 10-06-2001 at 10:24 AM.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
New Zealand Police Investigate Money Laundering Case Against Mega Shareholder Web Hosting News 2014-08-26 13:42:02
The Web at 25: A Look at Hosting Through the Years Blog 2014-03-18 10:07:48
Federation Against Copyright Theft Tells LeaseWeb to Take Down Streaming Site or Risk Money Laundering Charges Web Hosting News 2013-12-20 10:47:35
Pingdom Back up After Saturday Outage Web Hosting News 2013-01-12 15:48:19
Web Host SKGOLD Hosting Launches Affiliate Program Web Hosting News 2012-10-26 16:25:45