Template Design For Estate Agent / Real Estate Company In Spain

We are looking at trying to find someone / company that can create a new look for our property sales (real estate) company that is based on the Costa Del Sol in Spain.

Currently we have a web site running at www.james-stewart-sl.com , what we would like is for a template to be designed to give a nice new fresh look to our site.

One on our associated companies has a web site at www.fpdsavills.com that we quite like the appearance of. Obviously we dont want a complete copy of the site but this is along the lines we are thinking of.

The template will have to work in association with a .NET database application in the back end but this part will be entirley our responsiblilty.

We would like to stay with a similar colour scheme to our existing site.

Can interested parties please contact me via email detailing prices, turnround time, terms & conditions, watermarked samples etc etc.

This template will have to be for our exclusive use.

Greetings!

We can definitely help you. We have a recently made real-estate template just fitting for your needs.

If you can provide your email address, we will be able to give you our sample template for this.

Thank you very much.

EDIT: Client has been contacted through WHT mail link. If client decide otherwise, we will put these template designs on a bid. For now they are for private viewing of the client. Thank you!
    Last edited by Ganah ALLAN; 10-22-2003 at 03:33 PM.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.