hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Dedicated Server : Ordeal At Nocster

Forum Jump

Ordeal At Nocster

Reply Post New Thread In Dedicated Server Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Ordeal At Nocster

After Waiting 13 Days For my server to be setup I have Given Up waiting and hearing 1-2 day 3-5 days Should Be Done By the end of today out of memory waiting for motherboards (that one I heard 2 times as the server was in the "build" Dept at one time) I sent a Ticket in to cancel it but there are to many tickets being sent in. I HAVE ONLY SENT ONE TICKET TO BURST IN MY LIFETIME AND THIS WAS THE RESPONSE I GOT.

In a message dated 10/20/2003 5:56:02 PM Central Daylight Time, ticket_daemon@burst.net writes:
Hello,
Your ticket has not been entered into the ticket system due to
more than 20 tickets from your email address, ip, or hostname in
the 24 hours have been submitted.
Please wait and try again.

Do not reply to this email.

Thanks,
BurstNet Technologies Ticket Daemon

So I sent an E-mail in to sales ,Billing,Cust. Service To Cancel it. Guess what I got The Exact Same E-mail Response that I got when I entered the Cancellation in the Ticket Area.

I guess I'll call sales and see if they are able to do anything, Maybe they will tell me 1-2 days and then cancel it in a month

Tim

Sponsored Links
Old
Disabled

Yes i keep getting that just go to the helpdesk and submit it. I am waiting for a server which they say will be in 5 days due to they dont have the parts :/.

Old
Web Hosting Master

They said they would get a new shipment in October. Seems that people have been buying nocster servers/services frantically

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

I've been waiting 18+ days for a server

Old
Web Hosting Master

Did they charge your credit card yet? Or will they charge once the server is set up?

Old
Web Hosting Master

I believe they don't charge until they set the server up, but you never know with their billing department

Old

Quote:
Did they charge your credit card yet? Or will they charge once the server is set up?
They Havent Charged Yet. They Charge Once it Up. Now That I got a server somewhere else (That was up in 4 hours) I am trying To cancel the Server. I cant wait for weeks on end With no idea when it Will be ready.

Tim

Old
Junior Guru

I am waiting about three days now, I guess thats not so bad , will give them only about a week until I have to cancel...

Old
Web Hosting Master

I wanna know what the hell their problem is.. they keep selling stuff they do NOT have!

Old
Web Hosting Master

You answered your own question, they are selling stuff they do NOT have

425.298.2282 nn@demandmedia.com

Old
Disabled

Well maybe the halloween sale is when the stop selling servers? lol i got no idea i mean if they dont have parts then dont sell the servers!

Old
Web Hosting Master

It seems to me that it's pretty known at least to the population here that the servers are out of stock, do you folks who know they are out of stock still order? That's just money in their pocket, why stop selling the out of stock servers if people will still order them? (Think of this from a nocster point of view.)

Old
Community Liaison

How is it money in their pocket when you are not charged for the server until it is delivered?

Slow setup times have been happening for months and have not been hidden, they are all over WHT and the Nocster forum. Researching them would show this so it is not a suprise when you experience it.

That being said, I wish they would remove or update the section from their site that states a quick setup time. That would help quell the complaints of slow setup timeframes.

Old
Web Hosting Master

It's money in their pocket as soon as the order is filled, two weeks ago, people were ordering servers, they are being installed and paid for now, in two weeks, they will be making money off of last month's order (however long the delay is)

If the servers/network is great, than it's probably worth the wait, but otherwise, there are options out there, explore

Old

Quote:
Slow setup times have been happening for months and have not been hidden, they are all over WHT and the Nocster forum. Researching them would show this so it is not a suprise when you experience it.
I have Seen this and I called to find out how long it would be. I was told 1/2 days. I will believe what I am told by people/companies until I have reason not to. I now have several reason not to believe in what they tell me.

Tim

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Platform Purple Launches Hosted Platform for Video Sales and Subscription Web Hosting News 2014-01-03 10:56:47