hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Other Offers & Requests : Any one willing to, plz need graphics

Forum Jump

Any one willing to, plz need graphics

Reply Post New Thread In Other Offers & Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Disabled

Any one willing to, plz need graphics

I need a nice proffesional web site designed for free.

Please is for a good cause, its all going to T-L-C Educational service. We need a nice proffesional web site with not to bright colors, not to dark, and It just needs to look nice and clean and crispt thx guys .

Contact if interested.

Email-Michael4u123@aol.com

Aim- Michael4u123

online NOW!!!!!!!!

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Community Leader

Moved to advertising forums.

Old
Evenly Divided

Is it possible to provide more information?

- Domain Name
- Complete website title
- Slogan
- You providing info
- Do you just need design or coding also
- Do you have a logo to send us
- Do you have a list of sites you like

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Hi,

What's the budget? Or do you want us to estimate time/costs? We at Help4Hosters are experienced at web design. Our portfolio is www.our-portfolio.com

Contact us at support@help4hosters.com

:: Plenty of Other Web Services...

Old
Disabled

Well I cant spend much, No slogan title

T-L-C Educational service

and it needs to be designed and coded .

And I need a area where I can add links easly, and remove links easly. thanks guys

ABOUT T-L-C

T.L.C. Educational services

About Us
At T.L.C. Educational Services our goal is to give our students the tools they need to become independent learners. Children and adults with learning differences are very "abled" individuals who are "disabled" in certain learning situations. These individuals are often bright and talented in physical and/or creative areas. Their learning difference is very frustrating and may cause them to withdraw or "act out" in order to cope with their learning difference.
Teaching these students coping strategies may be helpful but it is not enough. We believe students need to be taught in a different way, because they can learn! This is why we offer a variety of research-based programs at T.L.C. Educational Services. These programs include multi-sensory strategies and materials to deliver a systematic, sequential and direct teaching approach. Our experienced and trained educational therapists focus on the attention and thinking processes needed to learn efficiently as well as remediate any skills the student may have missed in his or her educational career. Our educational therapists strive to get students to process skills at an automatic level. In order for this to occur, students must come frequently and stay as long as automaticity takes. Repetition for these students is critical! Students must attend a minimum of 2-4 hours a week. The more frequently a student comes to T.L.C. the more efficient and cost effective is therapy. We work with all age levels. You are never too old to learn or overcome a learning difference so it is never too late! Our staff is dedicated to do whatever it takes for our students to achieve their potential and become independent learners.

Old
Disabled

Their really is no budget, on TIME, but!!!! I have barly any money and your designs H4H Look very nice and expensive!, I will need a estamate. Unelss somone can be ncie and make a free one, cause this is all going to a good cause. Im trying to help my teacher out with her business T-L-C Which she has no money and Im trying to help, welllllllll I cant help that much either if I dont have money, Im trying my hardest to get a layout from somone, they all say NO, and want ridiculas prices.

Old
Disabled

Sites I really like

http://www.lilly.com/ - only thing is, Its to plan, I would love a layout just like that but with more interesting things, More complicated designs, I need a professional look.

http://www.timken.com/ This is awesome, Maby insted of a black backround, make it white. So make it white and make all the other colors look good to match the white.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Hi Michaelsp,

If you mentioned this is for good cause, I maybe do it for volunteerary basis. The only condition is, I can only do this whenever my partners have free time, so turnaround time must be more than 1 week.

I ran few searches on the net and found out her site and perhaps yours. Are you the owner of lcwebdesign?

Administrative Contact:
Rush, Brad (BR10113) lcwebdesign@USWEST.NET
LC Web Design
14145 N 92 St. #2065
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
US
480-860-9840 fax: 480-767-8895

If yes, I need to know this before taking the project. May I know why can't you design the site for your teacher?

Old
Disabled

OMG thank you, You have as much time as you want, in a week that sounds great!, ya its for a good cause,

Quote:
May I know why can't you design the site for your teacher?
I am not good at designing buisness web sites at ALLLLL LOL. but thanks again you dont know how much this means for me. I cant wait to tell her thx dude.

Michael4u123@aol.com

aim= Michael4u123

Old
Disabled

ran few searches on the net and found out her site and perhaps yours. Are you the owner of lcwebdesign?\

no.? never heard of it
were
T-L-C Educational Services

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

I already asked my friend to help you. He promised to contact you very soon.

If there's any problems just PM me.

Old
Disabled

aww thank u very much

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Peer 1 Launches Hosted Trial of Private Cloud GPU Offering Web Hosting News 2014-06-11 11:58:32
NVIDIA GRID Technology Adds Speed to VMware’s Desktop Virtualization Web Hosting News 2014-05-01 08:34:02
Chinese Game Market Revenue Grows 40 Percent in 2013 to Approximately $13B: Report Web Hosting News 2013-12-30 17:15:26
Donuts Inc. Opens Sunrise Period for Seven New Generic Top-Level Domains Web Hosting News 2013-11-26 17:46:12
New at the WHIR: Submit a Guest Blog Post to our Industry Perspectives Column Blog 2013-05-02 14:38:57