I was recently laid off out here in Arizona. The market is really bad out here so I'm looking into moving to another area where I can get a position.
I am seeking a position in a LAN/WAN support, Hosting support, NOS support, or information security role -permanent or contract.
Since I'm unemployed, I'm obviously willing to negotiate salary.
If anyone has any ideas, I'd be open to hear them as I have two kids to feed and money is getting short.
Here's my skills, in brief:
· NOS: Windows2000, NT 4.0, Win9X, Novell 3.12/4.11, Redhat/Mandrake/Corel Linux, and some command line experience with Solaris, FreeBSD, and OpenBSD.
· Application Services: IIS 4.0/5.0, SQL 6.5/7.0, Netscape LDAP server, SMS 2.0, MS telnet Server, MS FTP Server, SERV-U FTP Server, Apache Web Server, and MS DNS/WINS/DHCP Server.
· Languages: Some experience with VB, Perl, C, and C++
· Firewalls: Checkpoint 4.0-4.1-5.0 (beta), Raptor firewall 6.0, Cisco Pix, Netscreen, and Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0.
· Network & Vulnerability Scanning: NAI Sniffer/Sniffer Pro, Eeye Iris port scanner, Ethereal, Axent NetRecon, Nmap (Linux, BSD, and NT versions), Nessus, Ettercap, Dsniff, SAINT, SATAN, SARA, and ISS Security Scanner.
· IDS: ISS RealSecure, tripwire, and Snort.
· Authentication: LDAP, SecureID/ACE Server (Token-based), RADIUS and TACACS.
· VPN Schemes/algorithms: ISAKMP/Oakley (IKE), IPSEC, SKIP, FWZ, DES, 3DES, and FWZ-1.
· Security Hardware: Nokia IPSO platform, Intrusion.com, and Netscreen appliances.
· PKI: Microsoft Certificate Server and Checkpoint Internal CA.
· Security Related Services: SSL, UFP, CVP, and PPTP.
· Security Miscellaneous: Numerous exploit scripts/tools and Cisco router ACL configuration.
· Protocols/Services: TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NDS, Active Directory, and SNMP.
· Hardware: Synoptic, Adaptec, Mega-raid, NCR, Compaq, HP, IBM, Toshiba, Cisco switches/routers, Bay Networks (switches), Foundry, Alteon, and Ethernet.
· Routing Protocols/Services: CDP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, PPP, SLIP, VRRP, ISDN, and Frame-Relay.
· Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
· Microsoft Certified Professional -Internet Specialist (MCP+I)
· Checkpoint Certified Security Instructor (CCSI)
· Checkpoint Certified Security Engineer (CCSE)
· Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
· Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)