Need Template Designers! Great Offer!

Hi members,
    I am very new to wht and basicly joined because I saw some great designs and I have a server with barely nothing on it. I am in desperate need of templates for developing some sites. I am looking for mostly hosting and design templates. I will give you:

1500 megs of space
    40 gigs of bandwidth
    cPanel (latest version)
    100 POP3 accounts, email, MySql etc..

for 2 templates or 1 VERY GOOD template. Please post designs or PM them to me, I will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you

I can help you out. Check out my portfolio at http://www.exeptstudios.com

Jeo, are you just linking the same template to everyone who needs a hosting template? Atleast second time seeing that same post, are you selling that same template to everyone?

Is this a reseller account your offering?

Originally posted by Foladar
    Jeo, are you just linking the same template to everyone who needs a hosting template? Atleast second time seeing that same post, are you selling that same template to everyone?
    Its a template, and its for sale...whats the problem?
    Web: www.explosivefx.com | Mail: me[at]nemelization.com | AIM: Nemeliza | MSN: me[at]nemelization.com

he thinks u ar selling it to everyoneover and over which u shouldnt be that would be ghey :p

It is not a reseller account. I have contacted the chosen designers. Thanks and keep the designs coming