Talking My Webhosting with Brandblast.com

Hi Everyone,

I know most of you may not know me but I started posting in August asking questions about several webhosting packages from several companies. I just want to take this time to give an update.

I eventually went with Brandblast.com with their Gold Package - hosting for 2 domain names. I am happy to say that I am very, very happy with my choice. In this business, I know that great customer service is a must and I can only describe the customer service I get from Brandblast as superb.

My queries are answered promptly. I am most especially impressed by Alessandra DeBarros, their business analyst. He is very prompt with his replies, not to mention very helpful and quick to give a helping hand even if you may not have directly asked this of him. My only problems occurred when they were my fault.

As a newbie to this whole webhosting world, Brandblast.com and Alex guided me by answering all of my questions, helping whenever I needed it and providing customer service that I can only describe as beyond compare. I would refer anyone, newbie and the expert webmaster, to use the services that Brandblast.com offers. And the prices and packages they offer are very reasonable and fit easily into any person's budget. I would definitely recommend Brandblast.com to anyone.

WALK GOOD!!!
      0 Not allowed!

Thumbs down You've been Duped!

I guess if you like re-sellers, Brandblast is the way to go. Especially if you are investing in a "multi-million" dollar data center that is located at a Hair Salon in Wallingford. I don't want to sound like a tattle tail but i have to do what is right and honest for the consumers in this business. Since I can gain nothing from giving you this information, I am not involved in web hosting nor would I ever be interested, you need to beware of who you are really dealing with. Try asking for someone other than the famous " alessandro debarros" He has been so attentive b/c he is the only one running this "company". Please tell me how you can run a company with 2 people? I guess it could be done... but that isn''t quite what the web site says does it? Interesting.... Carry on people but watch out. Who are you really dealing with?
    Give a call... Send some mail... all in all it will only spell fake,fake,fake.

Best Wishes in finding a new honest company to host your site b/c as he claims, there is no contract.
      0 Not allowed!

TruthSerum, perhaps when you grow up you can come back here and make some intelligent posts.
    Until then at least do us the favor of not digging up 5 month old threads to spout out your nonsense.
      0 Not allowed!

* Intelligence??

I never claimed to have any knowledge about this business firstly. Secondly. I am not "digging" for anything. This came to my attention recently. I personally know the people that run it. Why all the defensive talk, I am not quite sure. Hmmmmm, kinda sketchy but okay. You are entitled to your opinion. But I can also have one of my own. All I am trying to do is raise awareness abou this 2 man show.

Chill
      0 Not allowed!

Secondly. I am not "digging" for anything
    If you are not digging how did you come across a 5 month old thread?
    Give it up.
      0 Not allowed!

* Geez...

Why so angry? Did I insult you???
    I don't really understand why you are freaking out other than you are playing big brother

Save it
      0 Not allowed!

Thumbs down AHHHHHHHA!! You are a brandblast client

Hey man,

Don't get mad at me b/c you use Brandblast. ASk for someone other than Alessandro DeBarros and see what happens smartie.

ASk for a tour of the multi-million dollar data center and you might just see his bedroom.
      0 Not allowed!

Can you back up your claims with any proof?

I assure you that Blue27 is not a client of this company since he is involved with a quite reputable one himself.
    www.square-network.com www.squarenetwork.com
    Now available in regular and dehyphenated.
    May 2003 Member of the Month
    Useless Community Liason Ever Since.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: AHHHHHHHA!! You are a brandblast client

Originally posted by TruthSerum
    Hey man,

Don't get mad at me b/c you use Brandblast. ASk for someone other than Alessandro DeBarros and see what happens smartie.

ASk for a tour of the multi-million dollar data center and you might just see his bedroom.

Nice try little boy.
    Go back to your video games and let the adults continue talking on the forum.

I won't waste any more time one you because you won't be around long enough for me to bother.
      0 Not allowed!

Lightbulb Yes I can>>> Honest

Yes, I can back this up.. Paper proof, physical proof, conversations with clients etc.
    Why would I waste my time doing this when I have no association with anyone here or any internet business if I didn't have something that people should take seriously.
    Send a letter to the address on the site for example.
    Guarenteed it comes back undeliverable b/c it is a hair salon.
    340 Main Street, wallingford, CT 06493. I was there monday and took pictures. Ask for someone else other than Alessandro or his wife Karin and I am telling you there is nothing but silence. I know this person. Have known him for 6 years. What do I have to gain? I just want people to know the truth.

How can you run this "company" with 2 people? it makes no sense.
      0 Not allowed!

Angry Hey Blue

I am not a little boy. I am a 25 year old woman with a bachelor's degree. I am sorry if I offended you but I have no idea why you would take that personally. I didn't mean to rub you the wrong way.

Hands down.
      0 Not allowed!

Does he run a bad company? Does he treat his customers poorly? Most importantly, do you have first hand experience with this company as a client?

If you know him, why are you trying to run him down? There are plenty of home based businesses (including many hosts on this forum) that are quite reputable.
      0 Not allowed!

* Coach

Look, I am not trying to ruffle feathers here. I am not trying to start a war or anger long time members. I am just using this forum as a means to communicate the information that I have about this company. I see them on the web, I know him personally, and i hope that when they are found to be the dishonest "company" that people that deserve business pick up on his downfall. Dishonesty never works in running a company. I never claimed to be educated in this internet world and I have no idea what people look for but I do know that people do not like to be mislead.

And I know that brandblast is NOT what it says it is period.

People can do what they wish. But Don't hate me. I am just the messenger.

Best Wishes,
      0 Not allowed!

* My Reasons

Like I said, I know nothing about this web stuff.

All I know is that the owner is a dishonest person.

Do what you will..... I feel better knowing that at least I tried to tell people that they are not what they say they are.

I won't bother any longer with this. It is obviously not going to do any good.

Knowing as much as you do, maybe you will be able to see it.
      0 Not allowed!

Not trying to downplay your information either. However, if someone praises a host here, we want people to back up that praise with examples and evidence.

If someone degrades a host, we expect the same.

Understand, Jane can't just come in and say Bob hosts crack dealers without something to back it up. If someone is going to get a negative reputation, something must be said or shown to back up those claims. You are more than welcome to post information on the company if you can back it up. Feel free to repost when you can back up the statements.

*closes*

EDIT: For the record, BrandBlast doesn't have their own datacenter as they state on their DC page. They are hosted in the Vortech DC. Whether they are a reseller or colo client cannot be determined by myself though.
    Last edited by Coach; 03-08-2004 at 11:52 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Can someone ban this twit please? All he is doing is just stirring up the pot with his babble... This thread SHOULD be closed and buried, as well...
    Doug Hazard - "retired" Web Hosting Master
    * Full Stack (Web/WP) Dev for The Catholic Diocese of Richmond (160+ sites)
    * Sports Photographer, Media Personality and CFB Historian
    * Tech Admin for several Sports Networks/Sites
      0 Not allowed!

I'm re-opening this one. Actually I do see some problems with what the host says on their site. I'll leave it to another CL to make any determinations on this thread.
      0 Not allowed!

Actually I do see some problems with what the host says on their site.
    Please share them with us... I'm really curious... Or PM me if you don't want to make that info public yet...
      0 Not allowed!

I'd prefer not to publically say anything on it. However, I'll be more than happy to share my thoughts on some things with you.
      0 Not allowed!