Netacore the worst reseller. See my expirence

For all visitors taht are thinking to buy a server. Really for experience I can said you - Dont buy netacore.com, because the server when you want to cancel the account they dont answer you any mail, also they suspend you the account without any permission or notification before they do this. This happen to me they cancel my account more than 3 times.

First I ask for permission to put a chat they give me it, and after they suspend my account because they said that is not permitted. the question here is why they first said that I can used and after they suspend my account?... when my account was suspend, I asked to them what happen and they only said that was because the chat was alot for them... Without any notification they only cancel it, this is dont just...

The second time that my account was suspended is when my website was too slow, so like a costumer I ask in the help desk that what is producing that the website is slow and they answer me only that I was using alot of mysql conection and if this continue they will suspend my account. What is this support??? Im asking for answers, no for more problems. Is very logical that if i know what was the problem I will never ask. So because I dont know what was the problem, I asked to them to said me if tehy know what was producing that?. Only for ask waht was the problem they suspend me the account one more time.

After to talk to them they give me one more time the websiet, but 1 more time for the connectios that they never what was producing it, they suspended the account. This happen the last month in september 2003

In this moments Im in another server, but im still paying to netacore, because they dont want to cancel my account. Is this a good service?. I send them already more than 5 mails to cancel my account and they only are suspendend and the bills continue. If you want to pay for a service taht is not given be with netacore.com , if you want a real website go to another server.

If someone happen something like this, please said in this forum

After I talk to 2checkout they finally cancel the service. Thanks you 2checkout.

you can ask for a chargeback if you didn't get the service and being billed.
    ◊ James | sales@vnpixel.com |
    ◊ aim: vnpixel • msn: support@vnpixel.com • yahoo: vn_pixel
    ◊ http://www.vnpixel.com