my servers at Gnax are down

just wonder if they have a network issue or something?

Such things can be quickly determined by things like traceroutes and pings. Such things have told me that yes, they are having some difficulties at the moment.

They are installing a new UPS system. Calm down. They sent an email about this about a week ago.

Originally posted by universal2001
    They are installing a new UPS system. Calm down. They sent an email about this about a week ago.
    I see. Thanks.

My servers are back after a brief outage.

I thought the window for the UPS system had come and gone a while back...oh well, no harm done.

explanation

sorry guys - we had one of our /20's extended to a /19 today from arin - so we are good to go on ips for the immediate future. I was adding them in the router and for some reason it did not like what I did. will gfigure it out later - but long story short - it stopped routing the 63.247.64.0 /20 block - YIKES!

sorry - my fault completely. I know what it is now and will try it overnight on monday.

Just a suggestion sailor. You might want to type in proper english especially to your clients who email you and have a proper signature too. Would make you look more professional or would seem its a one man company. My 2 cents..

???????

Originally posted by jackpot101
    Just a suggestion sailor. You might want to type in proper english especially to your clients who email you and have a proper signature too. Would make you look more professional or would seem its a one man company. My 2 cents..
    how does an mis-spelled word translate to a one man company.

lol

any way - I simply type short to the point informational blurbs here.

btw - imho all these things are not proper english - yet they are not question elsewhere.....roflmao - ykwim? (you know what I mean?)

just havin a bit of fun.

hey - got the router updates done this morning - all the new block is working like a champ!!

That's our Jeff

Originally posted by jackpot101
    haha...way to bump up the thread. If you have a problem, why don't you give Jeff a call and talk to him about his typos and his 'one man company'?

If it's one man running things over there at GNAX, he sure has a buttload of personalities. In any case, all those personalities do an awesome job in my book.

GNAX is usually a zero man company. At least from this perspective:
    http://camera.dv2.net/
    Of course I can't blame them. I'd be sitting "off camera" too.

There is someone on Camera #2 right now...

Wow camera2 is actually working