hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Domain Names Advertising : Domain Name Appraisals : Appraisal Please (developed site)

Forum Jump

Appraisal Please (developed site)

Reply Post New Thread In Domain Name Appraisals Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2003, 11:05 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Appraisal Please (developed site)

The appraisal is for:
DesignWorldwide.com

This is a discussion board so far with a small community.
I plan on developing the main site into a resources place thus attracting more users and hopefully having a bigger community in the near future.

Currently, my main system is out of whack and getting fixed somewhere, so I cant develop this site any further than it is right now (plus other projects with bigger priority are in line)

Anyways,
I was wondering how much this whole thing would sell (at a current stage and at future stage)

I will most likely not sell it, unless I get a big offer (and only in a year or so probably) but knowing the value is always good.

Thank you in advance
Dimitry

Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2003, 07:31 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Well, its pretty good for a half finished website!

if you want to sell the domain it might not be worth alot due to the length but it does make sense and you've made a good design to go with it.

You, Should get offers around $500 dollers for sale min
This site i believe could sell well over $1200+ to the right person.

gud luck in selling it, if you wish to do so mate!

Old 09-24-2003, 07:53 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Re: Appraisal Please (developed site)

Quote:
Originally posted by VeoCom
The appraisal is for:
DesignWorldwide.com

This is a discussion board so far with a small community.
I plan on developing the main site into a resources place thus attracting more users and hopefully having a bigger community in the near future.

Currently, my main system is out of whack and getting fixed somewhere, so I cant develop this site any further than it is right now (plus other projects with bigger priority are in line)

Anyways,
I was wondering how much this whole thing would sell (at a current stage and at future stage)

I will most likely not sell it, unless I get a big offer (and only in a year or so probably) but knowing the value is always good.

Thank you in advance
Dimitry

Very nice forum...iŽd like you to customsize mine for a little bit of money.. :]

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Swarmify's New Approach to Content Delivery Uses Site Visitors to Accelerate Content Web Hosting News 2014-05-01 08:34:03
Liquid Web Updates Mobile Management Interface with Bill Payment Feature Web Hosting News 2013-05-23 14:56:25
Cloud Provider Virtacore Systems Relocates Headquarters in Sterling, Virginia, Plans Area Hires Web Hosting News 2013-01-11 15:02:47
Nginx Web Server Adds Device Detection at Server Layer with dotMobi DeviceAtlas Module Web Hosting News 2013-01-09 11:33:22
Solar VPS COO Ross Brouse Discusses new VPS Management Console Whir Tv 2014-05-02 14:56:49