Appraisal Please (developed site)

The appraisal is for:
    DesignWorldwide.com

This is a discussion board so far with a small community.
    I plan on developing the main site into a resources place thus attracting more users and hopefully having a bigger community in the near future.

Currently, my main system is out of whack and getting fixed somewhere, so I cant develop this site any further than it is right now (plus other projects with bigger priority are in line)

Anyways,
    I was wondering how much this whole thing would sell (at a current stage and at future stage)

I will most likely not sell it, unless I get a big offer (and only in a year or so probably) but knowing the value is always good.

Thank you in advance
    Dimitry

Well, its pretty good for a half finished website!

if you want to sell the domain it might not be worth alot due to the length but it does make sense and you've made a good design to go with it.

You, Should get offers around $500 dollers for sale min
    This site i believe could sell well over $1200+ to the right person.

gud luck in selling it, if you wish to do so mate!
    Ash.

Re: Appraisal Please (developed site)

Originally posted by VeoCom
    The appraisal is for:
    DesignWorldwide.com

This is a discussion board so far with a small community.
    I plan on developing the main site into a resources place thus attracting more users and hopefully having a bigger community in the near future.

Currently, my main system is out of whack and getting fixed somewhere, so I cant develop this site any further than it is right now (plus other projects with bigger priority are in line)

Anyways,
    I was wondering how much this whole thing would sell (at a current stage and at future stage)

I will most likely not sell it, unless I get a big offer (and only in a year or so probably) but knowing the value is always good.

Thank you in advance
    Dimitry

Very nice forum...id like you to customsize mine for a little bit of money.. :]

4. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com