hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Domain Names Advertising : Domain Name Appraisals : A couple of domains..

Forum Jump

A couple of domains..

Reply Post New Thread In Domain Name Appraisals Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2003, 10:49 AM

A couple of domains..

What do you think about these ones?:

OpelSale.com
ArmyTools.com

SwissArmyTools.com (possible TM issue, or I might develop this one). It has been a site from 99-00 I think, selling Victorinox and Wenger tools/knives.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2003, 07:58 AM
Freelance SEO Consultant

could you explain what the word opel means? i always thought it was "opal" i checked dictionary.com and couldn't find a meaning, however it looks like a car model? from searching http://inventory.overture.com/d/sear...ry/suggestion/

as such! i don't really know if there's much of a market, you will probably know better.. from the looks i would say around $15-$20 + reg fee from my research done.

you are on the right path with the armytools.com domains, with the right potential leads i would think around $30-$35 + reg fee.

Good Luck!

Old 09-22-2003, 12:02 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Opel is a (german) car brand. Lots of Opels down here in Europe

Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2003, 04:48 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

i agree with nuthin about armytools.com it might be worth quite a bit to the right person, but my value is $30 and if there was a commercial website on this i'd expect it to be worth a hell of a lot more.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Web Hosting Sales and Promos - June 13, 2014 Web Hosting News 2014-06-13 18:30:39
Nominet Plans to Make Shorter .UK Domains Available Starting June 10 Web Hosting News 2014-02-03 12:08:10
Savings for Swashbucklers: Web Hosting Deals for Talk Like a Pirate Day Blog 2013-09-19 13:19:24
123-reg Launches Domain Reselling Service on Global Domain Marketplace Web Hosting News 2013-06-19 14:48:10
Today in Domains: Startups, Exact Match Keyword Domains and Facebook Typosquatters Blog 2013-05-01 16:35:20