Ok

So let me get this right, we have an F3 hurricane about to hit the eastern seaboard, it could end up being the biggest to hit for at least half a century; now, not only are there 90% more people populated there but this would be only the 10th to make landfall since modern records began.

So what I am wondering is, anybody here from the Carolina or Virginia, are you staying put or leaving, apparently shelters don’t let you take pets, is this true?

Am I correct in assuming that old Isabelle here could make Andrew look like a breeze? I have heard that it will pick up once it gets ashore, unusual for a hurricane.

It could head North so the New Jersey and such states aren't sitting too pretty.

Taking into account the devastation of the Typhoon in S Korea over the past week, how will this compare, I mean, S Korea is no LDC anymore.

And anything anybody has o contribute concerning this F3 storm in a tea cup we have here.

Just to note, being from Europe, we don’t really get hurricanes, so good to get a real time, first hand representation of what has, is and will go on over the next 48hrs or so.