hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Colocation and Data Centers : Superb Internet

Forum Jump

Superb Internet

Reply Post New Thread In Colocation and Data Centers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2003, 04:15 PM

Superb Internet

Im just gonna say it out on here. I really hate Superb. I absolutely despise everything. Their support sucks, their billing sucks. THEY JUST SUCK.
Ive been battling with them over this server for 2 months now. And ive just lost the battle with my bank over it. False accusations and tons of crap has be come of this. I asked for a refund and i was told i would get one on these very boards. Im warning anyone don't buy from superb. Their delivery is not as described and they will stick it to you any chance they get. And nothing ever is their fault... EVER

I hate them sooo much.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2003, 10:15 PM
Web Hosting Master

superb.net? which datacenter are you in?

Old 09-27-2003, 03:16 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Re: Superb Internet

Quote:
Originally posted by Ohm
Im just gonna say it out on here. I really hate Superb. I absolutely despise everything. Their support sucks, their billing sucks. THEY JUST SUCK.
Ive been battling with them over this server for 2 months now. And ive just lost the battle with my bank over it. False accusations and tons of crap has be come of this. I asked for a refund and i was told i would get one on these very boards. Im warning anyone don't buy from superb. Their delivery is not as described and they will stick it to you any chance they get. And nothing ever is their fault... EVER

I hate them sooo much.
Have you tried contacting hjass directly? He is a frequently around on this board and you might get better results then by posting the above (despite it being factual or not).

TP

Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2003, 07:38 PM
WHT Addict

I been there 2 months and so far its been excellent.

Old 10-01-2003, 01:25 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Same datacenter as Ohm ?

Add Your Web Hosting Product Today!

Old 10-01-2003, 12:39 PM
Been around for too long...

From searching, it looks like you've been having hardware problems since at least August 1st. If it hasn't been fixed, why? Have you submitted support tickets or called them? Also, if it's been two months with problems that they aren't fixing, why are you still with them?

- Matt

Old 10-01-2003, 02:26 PM
Disabled

well mainarea he was trying to get a refund

Old 10-04-2003, 11:42 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

yeap

i had the same problem with superb , i will not buy from them again , they told me that if my server was down i will not be billed , so they took 200 $ from me . i just used 90 Gb of traffic and 1 month i shuted down my server , hoping that they won`t bill me , so , suprise , their support sux btw . so if someone wants to go with a dedicated go with rackshack not with superb . sorry for my english . i just wrote this because there was someone else who had the same experience

Old 10-12-2003, 09:46 PM
Web Hosting Master

They seem great. My server runs without a problem. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Old 10-16-2003, 12:05 AM
Web Hosting Master

Like I said, they seem great but I just found even a better provider in the VA area with better pings and prices. I might switch.

Old 10-16-2003, 01:26 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally posted by NationHosts
Like I said, they seem great but I just found even a better provider in the VA area with better pings and prices. I might switch.
would u mind posting or pming which company it is?

Old 10-19-2003, 02:18 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

i`m really dissapointed about a few issues about superb internet , my server was down 1 month or something @ my request , hoping that they won`t charge me , but ... surprise ... 200 $ . considering that a normal man gets a monthly salary 200 $ or low . i hope i`ll not hear again about superb servers .

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - January 31, 2014 Web Hosting News 2014-01-31 17:24:16
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - November 1, 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-11-01 16:21:32
Superb Internet Launches More Detailed SLA Program Web Hosting News 2013-04-10 10:31:51
Superb Internet Introduces Price Match Guarantee for Hosting Services Web Hosting News 2013-03-22 12:36:38
Web Host Superb Internet Launches SEO Hosting Service Web Hosting News 2012-08-22 16:28:39