hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Other Offers & Requests : Looking to Buy Used 19" Enclosed Cabinet

Forum Jump

Looking to Buy Used 19" Enclosed Cabinet

Reply Post New Thread In Other Offers & Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2003, 10:07 PM
Disabled

Looking to Buy Used 19" Enclosed Cabinet

I dont see a forum for requests of hardware sales, so I'll post it here. Mods, please move it to wherever it belongs if it doesn't belong here.

I am looking to purchase one (1) used (or new) 19" enclosed relay rack cabinet. Full height only. Minor cosmetic damage is OK, but units that have massive amounts of excessive rust, large dents or are otherwise beat to hell will not be considered for purchase. Dirt, dust, stains and discolorations are acceptable.

Digital pictures of the unit must be made available by e-mail or posted on the web somewhere before any offer to purchase will be accepted.

The unit must have a door with intact glass. I prefer smoke glass but clear is just as well, I can replace the glass with Lexan. I will consider purchasing a unit with broken glass, but the price will be very, very low because of the extra expense and labor I'll be subjected to.

The unit should have cooling fans that are operable and in good working order as well as any necessary internal power distribution bars. The unit itself should generally be in good working order.

The unit must be within 500 miles of South Bend, Indiana 46634. This would include Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Columbus, OH; Cincinnati, OH; Madison, WI and Memphis, TN. This requirement does not apply if the seller plans to deliver or ship the unit at his or her own expense to our offices. Otherwise, I will make arrangements to remove the unit from its location.

This will be a cash in fist sale. Payment will be made by cash or certified check, my choice. If required, this sale will be reported to IRS on Form 1099-MISC.

I reserve the right to refuse to purchase any unit offered for sale upon in-person examination. I reserve the right to reject any and all offers for any reason or no reason at all.

If you'd like to make an offer, please post the details, location of the unit and your asking price below.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2003, 10:10 PM
Disabled

Related offers and reqests.
Other Offers and Requests.

Old 09-14-2003, 10:23 PM
Disabled

Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2003, 12:53 AM
Disabled

I know about eBay. I am looking for a person to person offer.

Old 09-15-2003, 05:45 AM
Junior Guru

We have three of these in perfect condition, if you're willing to pick them up (or have your shipper pick them up), I'd be more than happy to let them go extremely cheaply. They all have working casters and are located in Lafayette, IN , basically a quick 2 hour cruise from SB.

Message me over AIM: iversit
Or email me: dave@iversit.com

Old 09-15-2003, 08:30 AM
Web Hosting Evangelist

one blue cabinet, smoked glass, shipped to you $600.

Contact me at paul@colo4dallas.com

Last edited by pvanmeter; 09-15-2003 at 10:55 AM.
Old 09-15-2003, 09:57 AM
Disabled

Please read: I want ONE cabinet. Not a pair. Not 15. Not 20. Not 12. Not 13. One. Singular. Uno. 1 + 0 = 1. One.

If you have 20, that's great and you deserve a cookie, but I am only buying one. So... if you aren't willing to sell them seperately, don't post.

Old 09-15-2003, 10:03 AM
Disabled

Also, I am not paying to ship these suckers. If you're not within 500 miles of me (or pretty close to that, 504.3 miles will be fine) and you're not willing to ship at your expense, then don't post.

I am willing to drive anywhere within a 500 mile radius of South Bend and not much further.

Old 09-19-2003, 10:35 PM
Disabled

Still looking... anyone... anyone... anyone...

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted