I'm coming from a web host were I got many, many headaches with server up-time and technical support. Their response time was sometimes quick, but in the next day they would ignore an e-mail or make serious mistakes that I
had to explain to my clients.. and their servers always
come up with a new problem...
Well, this is just to explain my concern about changing quickly to a good
one, where I can stay for months until I have enough money for switching to a dedicated server ou something..
When I read reviews of hosts that I thought must be great because of their plans, their website design and their
, I discovered most had a really bad past!!
I don't want to screw my name because of a bad reseller program so, if anyone could help me with that, I found the following companies had the most atractive reseller plans:
- WebHostIt: http://www.webhostit.com/
The above have such great prices, that I am affraid to trust it..!! (I'm also worried with their support)
- HostPro: http:/www.hostpro.net/
- CoolReseller: http://www.coolreseller.com/
(I'm really worried with their support, as they seem not to give much attention to that on their website)
Anyone worked with these companies?? (resold for them?)
I'm most concerned with Technical support and Up-time.
If anyone know/have another company that have GOOD references, and have most (or ALL) of these:
- Technical support: fast and effective!
- Up-time Guarantee
- Money-back guarantee (it's reealy
handy to manage -and attract- new clients..)
- More than 2 plans to be resold (4+ are best)
- Control Panel for Clients!
- Gooood Prices..
And, if possible:
- PHP, mySQL, Perl, SSI, Maillists, SSL AND NO SETUP
- sub.domains.com available would be good..
- NT AND Unix as option is also better.... etc..
Thanks!! I think your help on that will help other resellers that visit this forum, also....
If anyone prefers to contact me through e-mail:
------- =^.^= -------