hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Domain Names Advertising : Domain Name Appraisals : tech-critic.com value? 10k unique hits daily!

Forum Jump

tech-critic.com value? 10k unique hits daily!

Reply Post New Thread In Domain Name Appraisals Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2003, 08:08 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

tech-critic.com value? 10k unique hits daily!

Hey I own the website http://www.tech-critic.com. We get about 1000 uniques easily in a day and I have urchin stats to prove that. I have posted a link here for those...

just was wondering what the site is worth..

http://www.tech-critic.com/t-cstats.JPG <<< those are the urchin stats!

AIM: MrWatchDawg

Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2003, 08:37 PM
Disabled

well im not an appraiser but im guessing somewhere between alot and too much for me to afford?

Old 09-06-2003, 09:08 PM
WHT Addict

I'm not an apraiser either, but I've never been a fan of the hyphen. This site though has an awesome alexa ranking so it's probably worth a bit, don't know if i'd go as far to say as much as davis_****** was thinking because the layout would need some changes to keep people coming back.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2003, 11:57 PM
WHT Addict

You have heard that before: It is worth as much as someone is willing to pay.

Are you looking to sell it?

Although you are getting a lot of traffic the forums seem dead.

Are you entering the news headlines everyday? If not what are you using? ANy money made in the website?

Old 09-07-2003, 12:26 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Yes I do make money of the website. I am not too much of a big fan of advetising so I only advertise one pop-up every 24 hours. I only add a banner or something when i am short of money.

The forums I know are not dead but the site is almost a year old and people usually come to us for news more then the forums. Yes we do have close to 4000 members but only a few percent of them are active, dont ask me why, thats the way it is i guess.

Entering news headlines? Well sites that come to us for news they just source us but most of our visitors just come themselves.

I am at the moment not looking to sell it but I was just wondering how much it would be worth if I EVER did think of selling it.

AIM: MrWatchDawg

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Google Thwarts Government Snooping with New Gmail HTTPS Encryption Web Hosting News 2014-03-20 16:36:12
Neo Telecoms Acquires 35 Percent Stake in French Provider Hits Datacenter Web Hosting News 2013-05-27 10:57:38
UK Web Host Daily Internet Launches Dedicated Servers Packages Web Hosting News 2013-01-29 14:36:15
Web Host Layered Tech says HIPAA and PCI-DSS Compliance Guarantee Pays Off Web Hosting News 2012-09-27 17:41:32
Layered Tech Launches Enterprise Cloud Hosting with Greater Security, Control Web Hosting News 2012-09-13 10:36:26