Design Firm Needed For My Hosting Site

Hello,
    I'm currently looking for a group of people or design firm that will partner up with my hosting company once it opens. I'm willing to open the design firm if it has not been started. If a group or individuals would like to join our design firm please send your portfolio to us through the pm feature. If your already design firm and want to join us, then please pm me also. I would like to to start a firm with the following talents. We will have a design section in our site which we will add all the design our firm makes and maybe even a seperate site.
    - Flash
    - Web Design
    - Photo Shop
    - Maybe Scripts
    Please send your application via pm.

Thank You

Greetings,

We are a team of software devolopers and designers From India. We have experience in developing ecommerce enabled database driven Internet applications using Macromedia Coldfusion MX and a Designing team which has shown excellent design skills using Flash/Photoshop/CorelDraw.
    Please have a look at Http://www.*********.com to get First hand information on what we can do.
    I really hope you will get back to us after having a look at our portfolio.
    click here to see our sample works : http://www.*********.com/samples

Please dont hesitate to shoot some questions which can be followed by discussion over messenger chat.
    we will be online most of the day on :
    1) *********@yahoo.com
    2) prajeshkumar2002@hotmail.com

Best Regards,

Rajesh

<Please set up your signature in your profile>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 09-06-2003 at 06:18 AM.

Hello,

I am currently looking to be employed by a company, I can be an asset to any design firm. My work is located at http://adam.coastlogic.com and if you want to learn more you may contact me over email or an instant messager listed below.

I hope to hear from you soon,
    Adam

AIM: select100b
    MSN: imdabomb007@hotmail.com
    Email: adam_jc_d@hotmail.com

Re: Design Firm Needed For My Hosting Site

Originally posted by ImpressiveH
    Please send your application via pm.
    ahem

Rules
    Participants may not post to instruct users to check your e-mail, check your PM, or inform them that they've got mail or a new PM, or any variant thereof. This rule is also applicable in the Advertising Forums.
    FYI. Just for ur info for later posts.

No effence but these rules are boggus and are way to strict. To many threads are closed because of "bumping, or saying "sold." It's quiet sad because they just shut me out of a couple hundred bucks because of closing my thread. Sorry, but the rules are way to strict in this case.