How to track a certain SMTP user

How can I track by ID, i.e. 19vDqm-0002Na-CR (which is the only thing I get in the Mail Queue that means anything) the original SMTP user, I mean if he's sending from our server via SMTP he must be authenticated, so it must be one of my users (sending this spam....).

Also, am I correct in thinking that anything exim handles is outgoing email sent from my server (SMTP) and not any incoming (POP3), so all the antivirus.exim etc is to prevent my LOCAL users from SENDING spam? or does exim also ahndle the incoming email?

Emails in the Mail Queue does not necessary are outgoing mails. They are incoming mails which got flagged because of a reason or two.

If you are using WHM then click on the ID, this will display the actual email and the error associated with it.

Incidentally, if you are using Cpanel, you could go to 'Tweak Settings' and at 'The maximum each domain can send out per hour (0 is unlimited):' just enter the amount of email they can send per hour. Set it to a reasonable amount would prevent a massive mail flood.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions