This is from NOVS's website. I didn't see anything in the merchant agreement about "credit limits" and there is nothing on the monthly statement about available credit
I did see my business listed as "Web Hosting" on the paperwork though.
I think that he might have been talking about a Corprate credit card as well. We'll just have to wait for him to log on again to find out.
Reading Your Statement
The top left corner of the merchant statement contains the return address. Your name and address are printed directly under this information followed by a bar code for mailing. The following processing information displays in the top right hand corner of your statement.
1. PROCESSING MONTH - The month's processing activity represented on the statement.
2. MERCHANT NUMBER - The number we assign to your company for identification. This number is exclusive to your company.
3. ORG - Internal Organization number assigned by the processor.
4. DDA NUMBER - Your checking account number.
5. TRANSIT ROUNTING - Identification number used to post items to your checking account.
6. CHAIN NUMBER - Optional number assigned by the processor for grouping multiple locations.
7. BANK NUMBER - Internal Bank number assigned by the processor.
8. PROCESSING METHOD - The value displayed in this field identifies how you process merchant transactions.
9. CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER - The number you may call for Customer Service Assistance.
10. SUMMARY SECTION - This section provides a summary by card product of all processed sales and credit items for the statement period. Note: some card products are not settled directly by the processor and are sent directly to American Express, Diners Club and Discover for processing. Only the card products settled will appear in this section:
VS - Visa transactions
MC - MasterCard transactions
DC - Diner Club transactions
AM - American Express transactions
DS - Discover transactions
P1 - Private label transactions
P2 - Private label transactions
DB - Debit Card transactions
The number and dollar amount of all sales and credits are posted. The average ticket for the total transactions during the statement period is also reflected in the summary section.
11. MONTHLY DEPOSIT ACTIVITY - This section displays a breakdown of each transaction made during the statement period. The transactions are separated into two sections: sales and credits. The net deposit appears on the right of the statement for each deposit.
PROCESS DATE - The date the batch was settled.
REF NUMBER - Internal number assigned to each batch by the processor.
12. FEES AND CHARGES - This section displays authorization, discount and miscellaneous fees that may be charged by the processor.
AUTHORIZATIONS - This section displays by card product the number and per item charge for bankcard and non-bankcard transactions.
MISCELLANEOUS CHARGES - This section displays a description of billed items along with the number and dollar amount of each item charged during the statement period.
DISCOUNT - This section displays by card product the interchange level that the transactions qualified duringthe statement period. The minimum discount amount will be charged if the total dollar amount within theinterchange levels does not equal or is less than the minimum discount.
13. TOTAL AMOUNT DEBITED - Total dollar amount deducted from your checking account for the statement period.
STATEMENT MESSAGE - The statement message, if applicable, is printed at the bottom of the statement following the Total Amount Debited. Check this area on important information from your Merchant Processor.