hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Other Forums : Web Hosting Lounge : My night (Not for the faint of heart)
Closed Thread

Forum Jump

My night (Not for the faint of heart)

Closed Thread Post New Thread In Web Hosting Lounge Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2003, 01:30 AM
Away

My night (Not for the faint of heart)

Well here goes my night. I have been up for over 36 hours. I was at my gfs house watching movies with her when I decided I needed to go home and get some sleep. On my drive home (BTW I live in St. Louis) I got a huge stomache cramp, I needed to use the bathroom and use it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I got off of 55 (the highway). I'm driving along in a bad part of St. Louis passing closed gas stations while biting my lip to try and ease the pain. I see a gas station sign in the distance (Thank God), as I come up to the gas station I see it's one of those small ones with no bathroom. I keep driving and I get to a quicktrip. I get out of my car and there are to cops and they look at me like "what the hell are you doing here, are you stupid?" I take a quick look around and notice I'm the only white person there and I'm getting all sorts of looks. As I'm walking in some black women start yelling cat calls "OOO come here baby and gimmie some cream." I just duck my head and go inside to find my salvation, the rest room. I open to door to the rest room and what I see inside makes me want to cry. This was probably the nastiest rest room I have ever seen (I have traveled a lot and I have seen some nasty rest roomsI stood there in disbelief, I felt dirty just standing on the floor. I thought "If was craven had just make a documentary on this bathroom we would be saying freddy crougar who?" It didn't matter, my eyes were almost welled up with tears I had to go so bad. I came in and put the toilet seat down, and just with my luck someone decided to piss and crap all over it. I quickly whipe it down trying not to make any sudden movements that might make me crap my pants. Luckily they had some of those toilet seat paper covers (I have never used one of these in my life, but just the sigh of this bathroom wanted to make me cry. I get the cover put on and I start to fidget with my belt. I know if I don't get my belt off in 2 nanoseconds I won't have to worry about flushing the toilet.I get my belt off, bend over and I was in paradise!!!!!!!! So I'm done doing my duty and I'm about to reach over to grab some tp when I noticed it's all wrinkled up (like when you get it wet). Just my luck, some drunken hobo had pissed on the TP. So with my boyscount instincts I start using the toilet seat covers as TP. I flush (had to flush twice) and walk out. As I'm walking to my car, 3 people surround me. "Man, give us some money." I was told, he was trying to be intemedating (note: I have had this happen a coupl,e of times, it dosen't intimedate me anymore). I tell them no and go get in my car as they call me various racial slurs. So I'm driving again trying to find a ramp for 55 north (I know there is one way up but I'm trying to find a short cut). I make a left onto a road in a very very bad neighborhood (I know there is a 55 S ramp off this road). I'm driving with my windows down (I always do) I hear some words from a group of black guys yelling at me from the street. I stop at a stop sign. As soon as I stop a black guy runs up to my car and tries to open the door, it's locked so he reaches his hand into my car to try and unlock the door while screaming "get out of the ****ing car). I hit stomp on the gas as hard as I can spinning my would be robber and knocking his ass on the ground. I drive away (no point in calling the police as they will never find him). So I'm on my way back home and I'm a little shook up when what happeneds. BAM! Flat Tire! So I get off at an exit (I'm on 64 E now) for a city called washington park. Let me describe washington park for you. It's a town thats %99.99 black, it's main businesses are 5 strip clubs, 2 gas stations and the drive through liqour store. I have driven through there before (day and night) and it's pretty bad when you see pregnant women walking down the street drinking a 40. Basically this city would make Gansters from compton shake in their boots (ohh ya it also has the highest crime rate per capita then any other town/city.) So I get out and start changing my tire all the while getting looks from various people. Bad what happeneds, a black guy around 6' 160 comes up to me with a gun and says "Gimmie your wallet." So I proceed to do so (hah jokes on him I have one of those wallet with the money clip and I make sure to unlatch it so all the money falls in my pocket before I take it out. He quickly throws the wallett into his pocket and then says "Give me your watch". Let me explain something, my watch was a gift from my father ($280 Bolova watch), I plan on passing this watch down to my son, I would rather die then give this watch up. I told him I couldn't do that and he starts screaming "I'll ****ing shoot you <explicit>", I was calm and told him I had guns pointed at me before and it didn't scare me much and to do what he had to do. He gets pissed off and instead of shooting me he decides to just make off with the wallett (Thank God). So I call the police, file a reports and they help me finish changing my tire. I finally got home and I still haven't stopped shaking. If you guys can beat this night then please put your story here.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2003, 01:35 AM
Disabled

Thats really bad luck dude.. did you have any CC's in that wallet?

Old 08-31-2003, 01:37 AM
Away

Yea I had 2 CCs and 4 debit cards.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2003, 01:40 AM
Disabled

Hope ya cancelled them.. but other then that, you were lucky you werent shot

Old 08-31-2003, 01:40 AM
Web Hosting Master

This is the original story with proper grammar, spelling, and use of paragraphs. No offense is intended to the author as I wouldn't be able to type after this incident happened to me either .

------------------------------BEGIN---------------------------------------
Well here goes my night; I have been up for over 36 hours. I was at my girl friendss house watching movies with her when I decided I needed to go home and get some sleep. On my drive home (BTW I live in St. Louis) I got a huge stomache cramp, and I needed to use the bathroom now!

So I got off of 55 (the highway). I'm driving along in a bad part of St. Louis passing closed gas stations while biting my lip to try to ease the pain. I see a gas station sign in the distance (Thank God). As I come up to the gas station I see it's one of those small ones with no bathroom. I keep driving and I get to a quicktrip. I get out of my car and there are two cops and they look at me and say, "What the hell are you doing here, are you stupid?" I take a quick look around and notice I'm the only white person there and I'm getting all sorts of looks. As I'm walking in some black women start yelling, "Ooh come here baby and gimmie some cream." I just duck my head and go inside to find my salvation, the restroom.

I open to door to the restroom and what I see inside makes me want to cry. This was probably the nastiest rest room I have ever seen . I have traveled a lot and I have seen some nasty rest rooms, but I stood there in disbelief, I felt dirty just standing on the floor. It didn't matter, my eyes were almost welled up with tears I had to go so bad. I came in and put the toilet seat down, and just with my luck someone decided to piss and crap all over it. I quickly wipe it down trying not to make any sudden movements that might make me crap my pants. Luckily they had some of those toilet seat paper covers. I have never used one of these in my life, but just the sight of this bathroom wanted to make me cry. I get the cover put on and I start to fidget with my belt. If I don't get my belt off in 2 nanoseconds I won't have to worry about flushing the toilet. I get my belt off, bent over and I was in paradise!

I'm done doing my duty and I'm about to reach over to grab some toilet paper when I noticed it's all wrinkled up (like when you get it wet). Just my luck, some drunken hobo had pissed on the toilet paper. So with my Boy Scout instincts I start using the toilet seat covers as TP. I flush twice and walk out. As I'm walking to my car, 3 people surround me. "Man, give us some money!" I was told, he was trying to be intimidating (note: I have had this happen a couple of times, it doesn't intimidate me anymore). I tell them no and get in my car as they call me various racial slurs.

I'm driving again trying to find a ramp for 55 north (I know there is one way up but I'm trying to find a short cut). I make a left onto a road in a very, very bad neighborhood (I know there is a 55 S ramp off this road). I'm driving with my windows down (I always do) I hear some words from a group of black guys yelling at me from the street. I stop at a stop sign. As soon as I stop a black guy runs up to my car and tries to open the door, it's locked so he reaches his hand into my car to try and unlock the door while screaming "get out of the ****ing car!" I stomp on the gas as hard as I can spinning my would be robber and knocking his ass on the ground. I drive away (no point in calling the police as they will never find him).

I'm on my way back home and a little shook up when what happeneds? BAM! Flat Tire! So I get off at an exit (I'm on 64 E now) for a city called Washington Park. Let me describe Washington Park for you. It's a town thats 99.99% black, it's main businesses are 5 strip clubs, 2 gas stations and a drive through liqour store. I have driven through there before (day and night) and it's pretty bad when you see pregnant women walking down the street drinking a 40. Basically this city would make Gansters from compton shake in their boots (ohh ya it also has the highest crime rate per capita then any other town/city.)

I get out and start changing my tire all the while getting looks from various people. When what happeneds? A black guy around 6 feet 160 lbs. comes up to me with a gun and says, "Gimmie your wallet." So I proceed to do so (Jokes on him I have one of those wallets with the money clip and I make sure to unlatch it so all the money falls in my pocket before I take it out). He quickly throws the wallet into his pocket and says, "Give me your watch".

Let me explain something, my watch was a gift from my father ($280 Bolova watch), I plan on passing this watch down to my son, I would rather die then give this watch up. I told him I couldn't do that and he starts screaming "I'll ****ing shoot you <explicit>", I was calm and told him I had guns pointed at me before and it didn't scare me much. I told him to do what he had to do. He gets pissed off and instead of shooting me he decides to just make off with the wallet (Thank God).

I call the police, file a reports and they help me finish changing my tire. I finally got home and I still haven't stopped shaking.

If you guys can beat this night then please put your story here.
-------------------------------END----------------------------------------

Again, this is the original story with proper grammar, spelling, and use of paragraphs. No offense is intended to the author as I wouldn't be able to type after this incident happened to me either .

WARNING THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED FROM ITS ORIGINAL FORM TO GET RID OF THE USELESS COMMENT I SAID TO THIS IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Last edited by etogre; 09-01-2003 at 12:04 AM.
Old 08-31-2003, 02:37 AM
Community Guide

Atleast, you didn't get hurt.

BTW: I've been in some pretty nasty bathrooms. The kind where you start to gag, as you approach the door.

Old 08-31-2003, 02:37 AM
Disabled

damn man, sorry to hear that.

(you should have kicked that black dude in the nuts, just because you were pissed and were having a bad night)

Old 08-31-2003, 02:47 AM
Away

Quote:
Originally posted by JTY
Atleast, you didn't get hurt.

BTW: I've been in some pretty nasty bathrooms. The kind where you start to gag, as you approach the door.
This one would have made satan himself cringe in fear.

Old 08-31-2003, 03:02 AM
Older than the Internet

Wow. I know exactly what you mean -

Last night I took a break from work, got into the BM and went to a coffee shop. I had a Moccachino and some chocolate cake, while reading the Financial Review. The lounge I was sitting on was a slight uncomfortable though. I prefer those single seats. But I struggled on.

I spent about 45 minutes there and as I was leaving, I came close to tripping on the curb. Recovered from that and got back into the ambiance of the BM [soft classical music playing on the CD player] and drove back home. I did hear someone honk someone else, on the drive back.

I feel your pain.

Old 08-31-2003, 03:06 AM
Grand Nagus

Cliff notes?

Paragraphs!!!

Yes I am lazy

Seriously, what's your budget?

Old 08-31-2003, 03:07 AM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally posted by ElysiumNet
(you should have kicked that black dude in the nuts, just because you were pissed and were having a bad night)
Easier said than done.

Old 08-31-2003, 03:26 AM
Web Hosting Guru

Damn is right. Good to hear that you didn't get hurt. Hope you didn't have anything of value left in the wallet that you can't get back.

Hmm.. I think I should look into getting one of those money clips for my wallet too sometime

Old 08-31-2003, 03:33 AM
Away

Well I'll chalk this one up to expirence and then when I turn 21 I'm getting my conceal carry permit

Old 08-31-2003, 03:45 AM
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by dk2
Well I'll chalk this one up to expirence and then when I turn 21 I'm getting my conceal carry permit
Sounds to me like you just need to move

-David

Proudly hosting since 2002

Old 08-31-2003, 04:33 AM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
That'll make the world a better place! : )

Closed Thread

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Lots of Fun at WHIR Event Los Angeles Blog 2014-04-11 13:52:32
UK Web Host Heart Internet Launches SSD VPS Web Hosting News 2013-03-11 08:07:21
New Heart Internet Study Finds UK Public Unaware of What Web Hosting Is Web Hosting News 2013-01-17 17:20:44
New Heart Internet Feature Helps Customers Sell Unwanted Domains through Control Panel Web Hosting News 2012-09-05 15:17:37
UK Web Host Heart Internet Offers New Version of Serif Web Builder for Free Web Hosting News 2012-05-30 16:13:47