hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Domain Names Advertising : Domain Name Appraisals : UrGeNt: ********.com MuSt ReAd

Forum Jump

UrGeNt: ********.com MuSt ReAd

Reply Post New Thread In Domain Name Appraisals Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-29-2003, 08:13 PM
Billing System Fanatic

UrGeNt: ********.com MuSt ReAd

We aren't selling or anything, but my partner wants out, and he want the domain, or to be paid for the domain name. He says it is worth $40, but i don't think so... the domain name is www.********.com just domain name

I was thinkig 15-20, it gets 9k hits per day (9,000)

Please send me a PM, or replay if you might know it's value. Thank you for your time...I will repeat, I AM NOT SELLING COMPANY

We offer Plesk Billing Licenses, Configuration, Migrations, Consultation & Customization

Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2003, 10:59 PM
WHT Addict

If you have already spent money advertising the site and are really getting traffic to it, it may very well be worth more than a measly $40. The design on the page probably isn't really worth too much, but now the time you spent adding all of the content can start adding up. Anyhow, if you can't spend $40 to get him to go away, maybe you should reconsider becoming a webhost?

If you already have customers then this should be a no brainer, give him $40 and he goes away. My guess would be that if you do infact already have the site advertised and already have customers then it's easily worth more than $40.

Just my 2 cents...

Doug

P.S. If you are argueing over $40, it's probably a good thing that you are no longer going to be partners!

Old 08-29-2003, 11:40 PM
Web Hosting Guru

I fully agree with Stable. If your company has customers and 9000 hits a day... then what are you argueing about? Give him the $40 (which really is peanuts) if he is happy with that and then you sever all company ties with him by letting him sign for this $40 so that he cannot ask you money for it again (for those people who want more and more).

Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2003, 02:45 PM
Billing System Fanatic

After reading your responces, I have decidedto just send him $40...the reason I want him out is because he ripped 20+ people off on ebay, which in my mind is in-excuseable!

We offer Plesk Billing Licenses, Configuration, Migrations, Consultation & Customization

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Hivelocity Launches Intel DC S3500 SSD Dedicated Server Line Web Hosting News 2013-07-03 14:28:36
SoftLayer - The Water Fountains are Overflowing Blog 2013-06-07 11:50:50
Amazon Web Services Reduces Price of DynamoDB NoSQL, Adds Reserved Capacity Web Hosting News 2013-03-08 15:19:40
Soliciting Customer Feedback Without Reacting Is Unacceptable Blog 2013-01-15 14:54:41
Web Host 405 Networks Acquires Huevia Web Hosting Web Hosting News 2012-07-30 16:16:02