We are considering selling our very small hosting operation. After about a year, our marketing budget has not been sufficient to increase sales to an acceptable level. This is not a desperate action, so we will only sell if the buyer can agree to a few conditions.
Here are some basic details:
1) We have a high-end (dual processor) RackShack server. It is virtually empty. Essentially, you would get a PLESK server without the setup fee. You will take on the monthly cost of this server.
2) We have only 5 clients who are allocated a total of 1.1 GB of disk space and 41 GB of data transfer. 1 client is hosted free. Revenue is at about $40/mo.
Here are the conditions of sale:
1) Must not move clients off of this server until 2004.
2) Must implement your own billing system.
3) Must not bill until clients current billing cycle is over (about 0-3 months).
Our clients are extremely satisfied and will not move if you treat them right. They require virtually no support.
We are not asking for $$, just that you are able to take care of our current clients. That's it, since we are not selling our domain name or website.
Interested companies should contact us via PM only.