Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wacko Jacko

Wacko Jacko

Have you noticed how some people look like There Pet
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    Need help? just ask The Doctor
    House calls a specialty
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?

Now, that's a WIERD looking dog.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Poor dog.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

The dog actually looks more natural than Jacko.

It's Michael Jackson's face on a dog

Good photoshoppin' whoever did that...
    <?php include_once('signature'); ?>

Originally posted by blue27
    The dog actually looks more natural than Jacko.
    You can't say that
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    Need help? just ask The Doctor
    House calls a specialty
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?

If Jacko sneezed, is nose would explode.
    73's, Kim
    Everything happens for a reason I make up.

the plastic fantastic man.

he must have spent his whole earnings on face surgery.

I bet sueing the surgeon made him more. Geez talk abotu a distaster zone.
    --
    Rich

i think the dog looks better then him

his pet chimp looks better than him, if he sat next to a fire he would melt.

Doctor! Stop experimenting with poor animals!
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

LoL.. showed that to my sister (She likes him) and she went crazy LOL

OMG!!!!! Those replys are really mean!! I bet half of u r twise as ugly?!

I used to be like yas...I used to pick on him, then 1day I saw his concert on tv...I and i recorded it, and I thought that he was really talented, and then wanted tro get to know him...so I did, and nowI really love him, how would U feel if U could have NO privacy, and u had a horrible childhood? have the world picking on you, saying rumors that aint true? The mediacan make ANYONE look ab normal....

Michael jackson is pretty damn cute, and I think if he wants to have surgery and look the way he is...then its fine!! its HIS business, and no1 elses, and NO1 has the right to even have a a SAY on his surgery n looks!!! HE ISNT EVEN UGLY!! I have seen MUCH worse...He has done sooo much GOOD in this world..and all yas can do is sit around n pick on him....Y dont U try andbe in his persision and see what its like? or dont u have the GUTS?

cant yas ALL just give him a chance??
    His still the highest artist in history, and he will ALWAYS be a legend no matter WHAT you ppl think......u CANT change that.....

hereis a line to THINK about...
    "JUDGE YOURSELF BE4 U JUDGEOTHERs" and it works too...SO TRY IT!!

seeya!!!
    JUST think about it...

Speak of the devil.. thats her

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and my eyes behold him fugly. I think way back when I was 14 or so I actually bought one of his LP's, I'm much older and wiser now though.

Many, many people have undesirable childhoods and that doesn't make them in oddities of society. Many people have the press on their butts and don't act.. odd.

Face it, it's the way he's chosen to be.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and my eyes behold him fugly. I think way back when I was 14 or so I actually bought one of his LP's, I'm much older and wiser now though.

Many, many people have undesirable childhoods and that doesn't make them in oddities of society. Many people have the press on their butts and don't act.. odd.

Face it, it's the way he's chosen to be."

U have no right to say who is and who isnt "ODD"

yeah, IF MJ chose to be that way then its his business, and get off his back....

and mind ya own business....you have no say in his life......you wouldnt like people judgeing u...or the WORLD on your back n judgeing u....so dont do it to others, expecially when u dont know them....Michael is a COMPLETELY different person in his personal life, than from what he shows the public....

you dont know what he is like...dont forget ALL the people his helped, his kind/caring and ALOT of people couldnt give a damn about that......all they do is point out the negitives, and not the positives.....

KelLorelle, take a valium of something. You're getting a little worked up over a light topic.
    Just because you have a freak fetish doesn't mean everyone else has to.

"kelLorelle, take a valium of something. You're getting a little worked up over a light topic.
    Just because you have a freak fetish doesn't mean everyone else has to."

I am not getting worked up, I just cant stand ppl who judge him when they DONT know him....

I didnt say EVERY1 had to like him, I am just saying dont judge him, and just leave him alone....and he isnt a freak....

who are YOU to say his a freak? you are nobody.

who are YOU to say his a freak? you are nobody

All things considered, I would much rather be me than him.

good 4 u

yes he has got to be a freak to have surgery, why did he have to change his looks because he was ok the way he looked before yes he was a handsome man but now he is just a freak, and now he looks awful he is just like a ghost and his complextion has gone to pot, yes he has got to be a freak if he slept with innocent young children and sexually abused them while sleeping in his bed don't tell me that he his innocent but i don't believe him in what he had to say on the docoument on tv he is hiding something and therefore he is as quilty as everyone else, as for kellorelle i wouldn't want to get to know him and i wouldn't trust the man 100% if he did that to children in his own home, i'm sorry i think he is sick in the head.

KelLorelle, i doubt any of the people here were mocking his level of talent.

ian27, So many famous people have plastic surgery, so they must ALL be freaks then ay?

just becasue you have surgery, even if you have HEAPS, DOESNT make you a freak!!

I aint gonna bother anymore, your just as ignorant as most other people......

plus....IF mike had something to hide, do you think he would say ANYTHING about it on that martin BASHERS interview? no!!IF he had "abused" a child sexualy he wouldnt have said ANYTHING....

DONT forget....he has NEVER been prooved guilty, and never will be, because he isnt!!

plus you take things and twist them!! and you listen to the tabloids!! what a joke!! the tabloids ALWAYS bullsh*t!!

so leave him alone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast