Lightbulb Software you wish you had that doesn't exist (yet)

Hey,

I'm a little stripped on cash (and I can't get a summer job because school is about to start ) and figgured that I should write some shareware and try my luck at selling it. I've spent a long time thinking about this but havn't been able to come up with any decent ideas for a useful app that doesn't exist yet. So my question, is there any types of software that you wish there was but doesn't exist yet? Something that would make a common every-day (computer related task) much easier?

Any sugguestions would be greatly appriciated

Thanks,
    Matt
    [COLOR=dark-blue]Matt Carpenter[/COLOR]
    Offer your clients a brandable FTP upload utility

a new good free control panel like that one EdgePanel

I don't think a free control panel with help with his financial needs.

a good unicode text editor for macos x thats < $15
    Gone.

A program that steals one's identity and information would probably help you j/k
    AIM: AtonexCOM

Originally posted by blue27
    I don't think a free control panel with help with his financial needs.
    LOL i know, couldnt hurt to try though.

LanceCoder, what coding abilities do you have, I may have a moderate size project which pays like $600

Well, I do windows stuff... mostly things with the win32 api, winsock programming, etc.. But I don't really have the time for a moderate or large project

try scriptlance.com i suppose, there are big and small projects listed there daily..

Will this be a free app to the person who gives you the idea? If So, there is something I've had it mind and therotically you make make $$ off.. it already exists, but is too expensive and very simple.

sure, I could give the app for free to the person who thought of it

MoneyPrinter 1.0

Many Hosts use PhpLive as a way to allow guests to talk toa sales/support rep. via the website. However, the operator has to continue to keep the window open in IE.. now phplivesuppor offers a program for $65 that will let you make that IE window seperate and that you can minmize to the taskbar.

I'd like to see a cheaper version, or even free version of that.

Now _that_ is something I think I might be able to do

If I do end up coding it, I'll make sure you get a free copy

Verohost has a good idea not something new and unheard of but rather something the same just 1/3 of the price. For example make something like cpanel but charge a one time fee no long licences maybe like $25 or something but it has to be as good, or something like verohost said a phplivesupport thing but instead of $65 maybe $25 $30.

And I have something thats there but not yet perfected. Make a software program that comes with graphics and all kinda like the thing monster template has where if you don't know jacksh** about html and webpages you have an engine and you can throw things together but instead of like $100 - who knows how much, make it like $45. Maybe a WYSIWYG editor like Dreamweaver but for $50. Well theres my ideas hope you use one so I can get some free copys of them

Steve