Wink Web Server Set-up Guide

An easy to follow step by step guide to setting up a linux web server. This web server set up guide comes with an installation script that will configure Apache, DNS and Proftpd on Red Hat 7.3, 8.0 or 9.0 for your own domain.

There is also a full version available that installs and configures:
    Apache,DNS,MySQL,ProFTPD,Sendmail....You just install your redhat version following the guide, run the installation script and that's it. You to could be hosting for fun or for profit within hours.
    No prior linux experience required.

Basic version $7.95 ~ Full version $9.95

http://www.myhostman.com

I'm looking for a way to set it up myself, just it teaching me the basics, any idea please?

This isn't right....

You shouldn't be selling these kinds of guides when there are resources like Google...

It hurts more when it's open source software.

Originally posted by Juarez
    This isn't right....

You shouldn't be selling these kinds of guides when there are resources like Google...

It hurts more when it's open source software.
    Get a life, whats wrong with that, hundreds of companies make money from opensource products every minute, the entire hosting community just about does it - Apache, PHP, Perl etc etc.

The price he is charging is less than the price of a 1 minute phone call to me.

Don't need the service myself but good luck and good idea
    Nil illegitimi carborundum
    I'm getting old and don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

I am tempted to talk alot of BS to you, but I know what the moderators are like.

Thanks.

Yep quite agree, as you posted you would be talking BS
    Nil illegitimi carborundum
    I'm getting old and don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.