Question Recommendations for Domain Registrar

Who's is a good, low cost (not one of these cheap 1 year jacked the next) domain registrar for .co.uk etc domains?
    I've moved all I can to CloudFlare, but there's a few that they don't current support that I want to shuffle round into one place with someone that isn't taking the p*ss with the prices

No need for DNS etc at the registrar, as that's all done elsewhere.

ResellerClub has one.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Some options to consider

GoDaddy
    ENOM
    OpenSRS
    Nominet
    LogicBoxes
    NameCheap
    Managed Hosting Services with 24hrs Support and 100% uptime. Locations: USA - CA - EU
    Contact us now to experience the difference

Try Namecheap. They have very competitive prices and their support is good as well
    ZamaHost | 24/7 Tech Support | DDoS Protection |
    Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers |

What price seems good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by fr4nkly View Post
    What price seems good for you?
    Cheap, but not about to go-bust cheap At the end of they day it's just for registrations, it's basically money for old rope .... thats one of the reasons I think the CloudFlare registrar model could upset this particular apple cart as they are doing them at near wholesale prices.

Thanks for the responses tho folks, looks like I'll use Namecheap; we use them for other things so seems sensible, and their prices are some of the best (and dont change on renewals etc)

Quote Originally Posted by aneillans View Post
    Thanks for the responses tho folks, looks like I'll use Namecheap; we use them for other things so seems sensible, and their prices are some of the best (and dont change on renewals etc)
    Your most welcome and good luck
    Managed Hosting Services with 24hrs Support and 100% uptime. Locations: USA - CA - EU
    Contact us now to experience the difference

I looked up the prices. For domain registration you could consider Hostinger.
    It's only £5.50 for first year and the renewal price is only £6.99. So for instance, if you buy a domain for three years you just pay £23.92 in advance and you can buy a domain for a shorter time. Seems fair.

Quote Originally Posted by fr4nkly View Post
    I looked up the prices. For domain registration you could consider Hostinger.
    It's only £5.50 for first year and the renewal price is only £6.99. So for instance, if you buy a domain for three years you just pay £23.92 in advance and you can buy a domain for a shorter time. Seems fair.
    True, but NameCheap can do the same for £18.75 without a change in the price yr 1 onward ...
    I honestly find it tiring how many companies do this - they appear to have a great offer for the first year, then creep a price rise for renewal. It's stupid, as folk will realise eventually and move the domain.

Thank for you checking Hostinger though.

Cheap, but not about to go-bust cheap At the end of they day it's just for registrations, it's basically money for old rope .... thats one of the reasons I think the CloudFlare registrar model could upset this particular apple cart as they are doing them at near wholesale prices.
    They are doing it with a no-profit margin from what I could gather.
    Relying on other means to finance their business.

Similar to Google - big brother that is nicely smiling at us...

Big corporations are doing all they can to push everyone else out of business.
    It's nice to pay less, but it's not nice when someone starts doing your job for no profit - making you by far the most expensive (and obsolete) option.
    Detailed info about providers whose services I've used:
    BikeGremlin web-hosting reviews

hi, i'm using dynadot, they allow many tld domain with best prices

Namecheap is also good . Have a look at Porkbun and Internetbs too.

Check this website https://tld-list.com/ to see which one is offering good price for the domain

Who's is a good, low cost (not one of these cheap 1 year jacked the next) domain registrar for .co.uk etc domains?
    I've moved all I can to CloudFlare, but there's a few that they don't current support that I want to shuffle round into one place with someone that isn't taking the p*ss with the prices

No need for DNS etc at the registrar, as that's all done elsewhere.
    Sorry to reply so late.

I have been having a decent experience with LogicBoxes as of now. They really have a team of good consultants when it comes to practices and following ICANN guidelines while becoming a domain registrar. And yes, this is for all kinds of domains and even ccTLDs.

Have you ever yet had to renew a domain with 123-reg, @esmco? The OP asked for low cost. Where does that come in when dealing with 123-reg? They're now following their owner's path and you can't register for a single year with them on their first-year-for-little-or-nothing deals.

OpenSRS

They have very competitive prices

We always use Godaddy when it has promotion, but they will always increase the price a lot second year and beyond but we are to lazy to switch.

OpenSRS have competitive prices provided you hold at least 5,000 domains in your account. Otherwise their prices tend to be at the top end of the scale.

The cheapest ones seem to be best in my opinion. I have liked ******** and dynadot because they are consistent pricing and there are never any issues. I have no complaints.

I'm also a big fan of Cloudflare. Next best, in my experience, is the registrar-who-shall-not-be-named.

I am using Resellerclub and Dynadot now. Dynadot is cheaper for end users and easy to use.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

Name.com or Namecheap.com