Exclamation 5 years of getting scammed by trentahost

I got serval shared hosting packages/domains and a vps at trentahost in 2014.
    Everything was fine at first but after a few months the vps kept having days of downtime etc.
    Also the vps connection to cpanel's remote sql took over 1 minute to connect(i was running a gameserver so this broke it pretty hard).
    I put in an order for a faster vm 6months package. about 5 weeks later it still was not activated and someone from clamhost back then gave me a trail when i compared the speed and overall performance of the vps is decided to switch provider and made a ticket asking for a refund.
    Instead of refunding it to my paypal i got the money as balance on trentahost(main reason why i kept my shared hosting there same some domains).
    While writing this message i've made over 50 tickets with a domain transfer request they keep sending automated messages and they reply after like 2-3weeks of the ticket beign open that it is done and mark the ticket completed. meanwhile my domains are still at trentahost and not transfered to my namecheap account.
    I am making this topic to warn people about them.
    The support is bad they don't do what they say they will.
    At this moment i still have 1 shared hosting package, all of the sudden the disk useage started spamming me a week ago. all my files were 2gb total tops and i am supposed to have 10gb. now whenever i login it says disk is full please upgrade while i can't find anything filling my disk.
    Also on their shared hosting downloading any file hits a max of 300kbps.

Don't use this provider!

Kind regards,

Nando
    Order blazing fast reliable cPanel webhosting
    Take advantage of our incredible fast NVMe VPS's with unlimited bandwidth

5 years of getting scammed?

You should not wait for that long if you are really being scammed.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by Aiohost View Post
    Instead of refunding it to my paypal i got the money as balance on trentahost(main reason why i kept my shared hosting there same some domains).
    Not sure what is covered in their TOS. Always read at least the refund section of a provider, regardless of whether they turn out to be bad or good, they will abide by their TOS.

Having that said, 5 years is a long time to bear headache for a few bucks. How much did the VPS cost?
    █||||[ MechanicWeb.com - Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Server ]
    █||||[ NVMe SSD | cPanel | DirectAdmin | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | MailChannels | Since 2008 ]

5 years of a scam? It seems more like a customer service issue than a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by MechanicWeb-shoss View Post
    Not sure what is covered in their TOS. Always read at least the refund section of a provider, regardless of whether they turn out to be bad or good, they will abide by their TOS.

Having that said, 5 years is a long time to bear headache for a few bucks. How much did the VPS cost?
    was 375 for 6 months windows vm 4gb ram.
    A friend of mine tought me alot about hosting so i just rent a cheap dedi now and use virtualizor for vms.
    I am kind of done making tickets to transfer for my domains.

Let's post accurate information if we are going to file a public complain...

Firstly, if you were being "scammed" you would not continue to order and renew services over 5 years. Are you unhappy? Perhaps.. but scammed definitely not... the VPS you posted here in question about the 6 months was ordered back on 06/05/2015 and terminated on 06/11/2015 although we provided you a full credit of the service you got the keep the VPS as well. You did open several tickets about connectivity issues which were addressed back in 2015 and you continued to utilize the service... and continued to ordered services thereafter, as assuming you were happy with the credit and the ability to keep the VPS.

In terms of you and the domain transfer, all your tickets have been updated and we have sent requests to push the domains and provide EPP codes; however if you see your tickets you have an auto-responder setup on your email which keeps spamming our help desk with "some things happened" - we don't have any intention on holding your domains and have responded to every single ticket of yours in regards to getting this pushed.

All the domains you requested to be moved are sitting with Namecheap waiting for approval, for which you claim Namecheap has sent you no emails.. we provided you screenshot proof and you responded back with "f$%K you req close" on the ticket so the ticket was closed.

Now, we want to welcome all customers to our company and are happy you continued to stay with us for 5 years while "being scammed" but if you are unhappy you are more then welcome to move away - the offer stills stands on moving your domains out to namecheap.
    TrentaHost INC. || Fully Managed DDoS Protected Services Globally (NA - EU - Asia)
    Reseller Hosting- Pure SSD | Litespeed | Imunify360 | CloudLinux | 24x7 Support | Mailchannels
    Linux & Windows DDoS Protected SSD VPS - cPanel / WHM | DDoS Protection | Let's Encrypt | Pure-SSD
    DDoS Protected Locations : Portland, OR (North America) | Amsterdam, NL (Europe) | Singapore (Asia)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiohost View Post
    Also the vps connection to cpanel's remote sql took over 1 minute to connect(i was running a gameserver so this broke it pretty hard).
    I don't get what you were trying to do. You're trying to connect your VPS to another server's SQL? In that case, perhaps.. there's a strong possibility that the another [DB] server's IOPS or IO is hitting hard.