Question What would be best web host for a Meme Website with monthly 100000 visitors(mostly from US & UK) ?

Dear altruists

I would like to launch a Meme Website. My target visitors are from US, EU, and, UK. I'm assuming that there would be roughly 100000 visitors in a month. Which web host packages you would like to suggest for my project?

Your kind suggestion and advice would help a newbie like me a lot to proceed further.

Thanks in advance!

I suggest a web hosting plan in USA with a CDN storage for your images. Because you gonna host a lot of images right?

Quote Originally Posted by whizkid55555 View Post
    I would like to launch...
    I'm assuming...
    help a newbie...

The best option for now would be a reputable Shared host. Then you could move to a VPS, and then later a Dedicated Server. The Shared account will keep your expenses low as you build your traffic. Unless you have thousands of visitors waiting for your website to launch, you would be going through hundreds of dollars per month for no reason when you could spend within a hundred for a year. If you need to upgrade along the way, that should not be an issue with a good host.
    ██ WPCYCLE MANAGED WORDPRESS WEB HOSTING ██
    Managed WordPress VPS & Managed WordPress Dedicated VPS Servers
    Optimized • NVMe • SSD • KVM • NGINX • WordPress Brute Force Protection • Daily Offsite Backups
    Email: sales@wpcycle.comFacebook: wpcycle • Twitter: wpcycle

I would like to launch a Meme Website. My target visitors are from US, EU, and, UK. I'm assuming that there would be roughly 100000 visitors in a month.
    Are you creating new memes or using the same things that can be seen all over the net?

Dear altruists

I would like to launch a Meme Website. My target visitors are from US, EU, and, UK. I'm assuming that there would be roughly 100000 visitors in a month. Which web host packages you would like to suggest for my project?

Your kind suggestion and advice would help a newbie like me a lot to proceed further.

Thanks in advance!
    I presume the design of your website has already been taken care of or is this literally just a case of you using it to upload images? Only reason I ask is because if you’re designing your website yourself and have no coding/design experience may be better to go to a host who offers a website builder etc and go from there? Have you used any control panels such as cPanel before?
    hostworld.uk - Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, NVMe SSD VPS, Dedicated Servers & Domains
    cPanel | CloudLinux | LiteSpeed | Free SSL's | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | Unlimited Bandwidth
    24/7 Support | UK & US Data Centre | 30 day money back guarantee!

If you're going to host a lot of images, go with a VPS with *SSD* drives. A VPS is strongly suggested because you'll have strict IO limits on an basic shared hosting which would bottleneck your site's performance.

Dear altruists

Thanks in advance!
    Since you are launching a new project, start small and upgrade as necessary once your traffic starts growing. Do you know what your budget is and approximately how much storage you would need to start off with?

t there would be roughly 100000 visitors in a month. Which web host packages you would like to suggest for my project?
    Unless huge advertising you won't get that much traffic in your newly lunched meme website. At this moment, a good shared host with paid CDN is the best option for you.
    AdroitSSD LLC - Incredible™ Hosting Platform| In Business Since 2012 | 24/7 Real Support
    Pure SSD Hosting - 90 Days Moneyback Guarantee! | LiteSpeed + LSCache | 99.95% Uptime | CloudLinux
    SSD KVM VPS - INTENSE™ DDOS Protection |1 Gbit port Speed | LiteSpeed & Softaculous License

Quote Originally Posted by technicalguy View Post
    Because you gonna host a lot of images right?
    Yes, you got it my friend!

Can you suggest me some cheap CDN ?

Quote Originally Posted by AdroitSSD LLC View Post
    Unless huge advertising you won't get that much traffic in your newly lunched meme website. At this moment, a good shared host with paid CDN is the best option for you.
    Would you please suggest me some good paid CDN (and cheap too, for initial year. I will step ahead to the premium CDN when I will be able to spend enough $ ).

My budget is $150. I would spend more if I could. But this is all I have now.

Thank you so much for your kind suggestion, my friend!

I have been producing new memes and meme templates for my website from about a year. I will also repost some classic memes on my site, if the creators/owners don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by WireNine View Post
    Since you are launching a new project, start small and upgrade as necessary once your traffic starts growing. Do you know what your budget is and approximately how much storage you would need to start off with?
    My budget is $150. I would spend more if I could. But this is all I have now.

Quote Originally Posted by HW-J View Post
    I presume the design of your website has already been taken care of or is this literally just a case of you using it to upload images? Only reason I ask is because if you’re designing your website yourself and have no coding/design experience may be better to go to a host who offers a website builder etc and go from there? Have you used any control panels such as cPanel before?
    I have hired a friend for designing the website. I have some coding experiences, and used cPanel before for several times.
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 08-20-2019 at 06:28 PM. Reason: merged posts

I would suggest a VPS or Unique Shared hosting with more dedicated resources.
    || STEADYIO.COM | A Proven Platform That's Perfect For Hosting All Your Websites.
    || Intel Xeon E-2286G 5.0 GHz MAX Turbo | NVMe SSDs | DDR4 Ram | High I/O Power | cPanel | CloudLinux | LiteSpeed | MariaDB
    || Security Is Our Standard with Imunify360, SSLs, Backups | Server Admins Safeguarding Your Assets 24/7

Yes, you got it my friend!

Can you suggest me some cheap CDN ?
    At cdn77.com you can store up to 50GB for free, then it's $20/month for 150GB.

How about backblaze dot com ?

Do you have any idea about their service?