Hostblast.net is a scam site

i have purchased 1 year hosting, but its more then 3 days now that their hosting is down, although their support is online but not responded to any customer
    and i have submited a ticket 3 days ago but no reply
    they have sent me this email 3 days ago
    We're in the verge of the restoration of the server as we're currently restoring all accounts form the backups we have taken yesterday. Since we offer unlimited web space, the total size of the accounts has become about 3TB.

All users will be offered with 1-month free extension for their accounts in lieu of the downtime and the inconvenience caused.

You should receive an email once all services are up.

Thank you very much for your co-operation and the patience!

Kind regards,

HostBlast Support

Visit our website | Log in to your account | Get support
    Copyright © HostBlast Online, All rights reserved.
    Its Joke of the century
    world worst hosting with world worst ever support

Were you expecting something more from a company that is selling unlimited everything for $1/month?
    I would honestly expect this.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

yeah thats true. and most of the customers like me has done a blunder

What do you expect from 1$ hosting, they probably overselling their servers 500%

My advice is to look at reviews online before purchasing hosting next time and web hosts that offer hosting for $1 per month should be avoided where ever possible. Any decent shared hosting plan would probably cost at least $3 per month and it is not possible for hosts to offer shared hosting plans for $1 per month without overselling their servers. You get what you pay for after all.

Didn't find anything scammy in your thread. Their pricing just meets their service quality.
    AdroitSSD LLC - Incredible™ Hosting Platform| In Business Since 2012 | 24/7 Real Support
    Pure SSD Hosting - 90 Days Moneyback Guarantee! | LiteSpeed + LSCache | 99.95% Uptime | CloudLinux
    SSD KVM VPS - INTENSE™ DDOS Protection |1 Gbit port Speed | LiteSpeed & Softaculous License

$1/mo? I just paid more than that to vacate last night's curry from my guts (i.e. use a pay toilet).. There's an old saying about expectations in line with what you pay... I hope you havent been trusting client data and sites to such service...
    MattF - Since the start..

Quote Originally Posted by pagal_moodi View Post

Its Joke of the century
    world worst hosting with world worst ever support
    The worst joke is you purchasing unlimited space for $1 from such provider. You should know better man.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Hopefully you had a backup! Cut your losses and move on.
    hostworld.uk - Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, NVMe SSD VPS, Dedicated Servers & Domains
    cPanel | CloudLinux | LiteSpeed | Free SSL's | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | Unlimited Bandwidth
    24/7 Support | UK & US Data Centre | 30 day money back guarantee!