hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Dedicated Server : Where to get cheapest CPanel license?

Forum Jump

Where to get cheapest CPanel license?

Reply Post New Thread In Dedicated Server Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2001, 11:38 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Where to get cheapest CPanel license?

I'm looking to get CPanel license (DarkOrb version) for my server co-location and dedicated servers in a NOC in Malaysia. I see that Burst is charging USD 99 per month for each license...

Anywhere else I can get cheaper? Does the price include free upgrade to NOCsoft when it's out? Please give me some direction as to where I can get better offer of the DarkOrb's CPanel...

Oh yeah, since I've mentioned I only want DarkOrb's CPanel license, please refrain yourself from posting about VDI's version or any other control panel... try not to go out of the topic please, thanks.

<<EDIT>>

Last edited by Chicken; 08-08-2001 at 09:46 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2001, 05:49 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

For outside the cpanel distributors NOC 99/month I think is the cheapest around.

Old 08-08-2001, 08:54 PM
Web Hosting Guru

well...

According to Cpanel.net the distributors are:
www.burst.net
www.liquidweb.com
www.powersurge.net

If there are any others I don't know about, please post. But I honestly believe that $99 is the lowest out there. At least, I did not find one while shopping for it.

Regards
AH

Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2001, 09:48 PM
Web Hosting Master

Contact Burst or Site5 (as they seem to be the ones developing the new version) and ask your questions. Most of the lower priced deals would either be for large quantities (you may qualify), or for internal licenses (which you aren't looking for).

Chicken

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Hosting Control Panel cPanel & WHM 11.34 Release Hits Stable Tier Web Hosting News 2012-11-12 17:04:57
cPanel Releases cPanel, WHM 11.34 with New User Interface Web Hosting News 2012-10-16 13:09:49
cPanel Conference 2012: Branding and How to Do it Better with Felipe Gasper Web Hosting News 2012-10-09 18:00:02
Web Host Billing System WHMCS Deals with Support Challenges, Network Issues Web Hosting News 2012-09-14 10:36:58
Video: cPanel and Attracta Talk About Integrating SEO Tools into the Hosting Control Panel Whir Tv 2013-10-05 05:55:56