Thread: Phpmanager??

Phpmanager??

I'm seriously thinking about purchasing phpmanager. It's in my price range, and exactly what I'm looking for. My question is, Is it good? (duh) How has it ran for you? can you install it yourself or do you have to have the phpmanager.com people install it?

Do a search there is plenty of reading.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...der=descending

You should pass and go with ModernBill, search on these forums. It is an easy install as installs go.
    If their web site goes down it does not work, big draw back.
    The new owners have not proved themselves in most peoples opinions.
    Sitekeeper
    Google

There are plenty to read about PHPManager and IMO, I still would prefer you to go with Modernbill or WHMAutoPilot.

Okay, I'll go do some more research... I was debating between modernbill and phpmanager.....

PHPManager v2 will hopefully be released in a couple of days from what i have heard it is a big improvement from v1.1.1

This is just my opinion and experience with phpmanager. I purchased phpmanager 6 months ago and now they SAY my license is expired. The will not even support the script or help me in any way. They should at least take the time to verify when I purchased the product. I cannot download it or have the registered IP address changed.
    I have sent over 10 emails with no response. I have provided them with proof of purchase and credit card details, they still refuse to help me. I needed a backup solutions quickly, so I took Alberto up on his clientexec "refugee" special.

I'm sure some people have never had a problem, I just know I was scammed!
    Last edited by NicAddress; 08-16-2003 at 10:45 AM.

I would not go with phpmanager if I were you. I did and have regretted it ever since. The consensus that I get is no one recommends it.

Here is my post on it.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ght=phpmanager

If you want more details please let me know.

I'm sure some people have never had a problem, I just know I was scammed!
    As was I. I am in a good position though since I only bought it at beginning of month. I put a buyers complaint in with paypal. No guarantees though. But I have heard they do pretty good with getting money back if you paid using your paypal account and not the debit card.

I too bought it and with install at the first of this month and it has yet been fixed to work right,
    I asked for my money back 2 times and now have contacted a lawyer..
    and am going to paypal and put in a complaint too
    reecehosting.com catering to vbportal and vbulletin sites.