hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Hosting Software and Control Panels : Mandrake Linux Corporate Server 2.1

Forum Jump

Mandrake Linux Corporate Server 2.1

Reply Post New Thread In Hosting Software and Control Panels Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2003, 10:09 PM
Disabled

Mandrake Linux Corporate Server 2.1

Has anyone used it i know it costs money but does it run well and well is it any good the money issue is not a problem just tell me if the features are better than redhat and all the other OS's .... im gonna run a webhosting site just to tell you

Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2003, 10:48 AM
Web Hosting Evangelist

If you are going to use it for just Web Hosting, Mail, etc... Just download 8.2 and use that, save yourself the money.

Corporate Server is based for high end, multiple CPU based systems. It also includes some Commercial packages that you really don't need for hosting.

But if you are going to download 8.2, kick a few bucks thier way and sign up for the "Mandrake Club". Help keep Open Source alive and competition healthy.

Cheers!

Ruby on Rails, FFMPEG, Fantastico, RVSiteBuilder, RVSkins, Nightly Off-site Backups, Clustered DNS!

Old 08-08-2003, 04:15 PM
Disabled

well whats teh best besides mandrake to run a server i know red hat is good and freebsd is more advanced for me soo im guessing that i will use red hat

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Oracle Brings OpenStack for Oracle Linux to General Availability Web Hosting News 2014-09-25 14:36:43
To Prevent the Next Heartbleed, Linux Foundation Launches Initiative to Fund Open Source Projects Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:19:51
Joyent Cloud Adds Platform Optimization, Support for Ubuntu Server Images Web Hosting News 2014-02-20 11:19:00
Big Data and Cloud Drive Enterprise Linux Adoption: Report Web Hosting News 2013-03-27 12:54:34
Web Host AYKsolutions Launches Unmetered Linux VPS Hosting at Chicago Data Center Web Hosting News 2013-01-07 16:23:08