What do you think about kamatera hosting? is there anyone using kamatera?

I want to know user experience of kamatera hosting. Is there anyone using kamatera vps or cloud hosting? we review different hosting so it will be good to get feedbacks from real users.

I did a quick search but could not find any reviews on WHT. I came to find this though - http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ra#post9942052

Quote Originally Posted by rahul6388 View Post
    we review different hosting so it will be good to get feedbacks from real users.
    Just so I understand, you review hosting companies, but the reviews are based on someone else's experiences (and likely affiliate connections)? In my opinion, that's not reviewing them, that's repeating something you read.
    Want to honestly review providers (and not just have affiliate listings with third party opinion)? Quietly purchase the service and test. That's the only way to honestly review a service provider.

So according to you taking genuine opinion from users is not good? wow, this is the perfect example of negative comment. User reviews are also very important for any services.

Quote Originally Posted by rahul6388 View Post
    So according to you taking genuine opinion from users is not good? wow, this is the perfect example of negative comment. User reviews are also very important for any services.
    Only genuine users. As mentioned, you should actually use them (or any other provider) if you want to say you reviewed them yourself.

You can email the host you are considering and ask for some test account. I have seen some providers can do up to 3 days free trial of their services. I'm sure that is enough to understand if that provider fit you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by mS_pathfinder View Post
    You can email the host you are considering and ask for some test account. I have seen some providers can do up to 3 days free trial of their services. I'm sure that is enough to understand if that provider fit you or not.
    A free trial or an account the provider knows is a test for a review is not a good measure of worth, especially for just a few days. The only real measure of a provider's service and support is at least a full month, without revealing what it's for, and actually tested with things that a real user may do to and with a service.

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    A free trial or an account the provider knows is a test for a review is not a good measure of worth, especially for just a few days. The only real measure of a provider's service and support is at least a full month, without revealing what it's for, and actually tested with things that a real user may do to and with a service.
    You are right. I have never thought of this. Because when you have test account potential provider can do their best while for you as for general user might not. Thanks for the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by mS_pathfinder View Post
    You are right. I have never thought of this. Because when you have test account potential provider can do their best while for you as for general user might not. Thanks for the explanation.
    Exact point! He must not disclose the purpose of using that host. Just sign up as a regular user and after using a while he can review the HOST. It's fair and most honest way.