Angry Wisehosting & NomSol

I'm having trouble getting any communication from NomSol or Wisehosting after having paid a fee for domain transfer and registration. Messages to fax numbers and emails go unanswered for these companies. Am I being scammed? Any information would be helpful.

are you registering a domain or transferring one?
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out my 2021 WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks, the most comprehensive look at WP hosting performance

gellerma

Try again now, we unfortunately for us but fortunate for clients bought nomsol, wisehost globalinterconnect and are honoring all clients claims as best we can.

Some great clients and friends we have made in the past few weeks in helping out people to get their sites and domains back online, so a purchase like this can turn out ok.

We are getting back to each client their domains under their full control in their own domain name account like it should have been all along.

We are crediting the amounts clients were overcharged for hosting or domains through a prorata scheme.

We have restored about 20 websites lost from a server which went down because of nonpayment from the previous owners.

We still have about 80 websites in archive from a lost server so do talk to us if you think your files are lost, you don't even have to continue to host with the service to get the files.

thanks.
    Quality Hosting Services for 7 Years