A2 Hosting was founded in 2003 and to date we power hundreds of thousands of websites in 3 continents (USA: Michigan, Europe: Amsterdam and Asia: Singapore). Since our inception, we have been a customer driven company and operate under the saying: Our speed, your success. A saying we truly stick to.

For a limited time, we are offering a 34% discount on your first invoice. With billing cycles ranging from 1 month to 2 years, the longer you pre-pay the more you save.

To claim this discount, simply use the coupon code: 34VPS during checkout.

Included in all core managed VPS packages:

• Fully Managed Server
  • cPanel / WHM Control Panel
  • Anytime Money Back Guarantee
  • 24/7 US-Based Guru Support (Ticket, Email, Phone and Chat)
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • Root Access
  • Pure SSD Drives
  • USA, EU and Asia locations available
  • & So much more!

The Packages:

Power+ Prestige+ Pinnacle+
Ram 4 GB 6 GB 8 GB
SSD Storage 75 GB 100 GB 150 GB
Bandwidth 2 TB 3 TB 4 TB
vCPUs 4 vCPUs 6 vCPUs 8 vCPUs
cPanel / WHM License
Full Root Access
Anytime Money Back Guarantee
Price From only $32.99/mo From only $46.19/mo From only $65.99/mo
ORDER NOW ORDER NOW ORDER NOW

What some of our clients say:

Agustín B. - March 7 2017
I've finished migrating my accounts from a managed VPS in greengeeks to a2hosting. It's incredible the big difference between the support and the server speed. In A2 I get solutions quickly and I'm really satisfied with the answers given and how they act, while in greengeeks and previously in site5, I just got wrong answers, after some hours, and had to ask again until a level 2 or 3 support could answer and help to solve the problems. I think a2 has knowledge about what a Managed VPS mean, and how to help their clients. I'm glad I've changed here.
Edd A - January 24 2017
The service provided is amazing, the speeds we get are faster than any of the other hosting services we trialled and are extremely good value for money. A2's support though, is the best I've dealt with from any internet service! This was tested recently when we had some serious external issues with our VPS: The support staff were always reachable, even in the middle of the night, via phone, instant message and their internal ticket system. We've all dealt with support staff who are condescending and unwilling: our experience with Scott from A2 was the complete opposite!! He was extremely knowledgable, listened to our problems and solved everything within his remit quickly and efficiently. After that the problem was escalated to the tech team and Sandeep performed like an absolute boss, solving multiple tickets and really going beyond the call of duty, even contacting third parties to fix all of our problems. As far as I'm concerned this is exactly the sort reenforcement you need from a company that handles such a vital part of your business. I will recommend A2 to anyone I come across.
Michael - April 5 2017
I had a huge list of questions to clarify my options before jumping into a hefty VPS plan and both Patrick and Scott were very responsive and both understood my questions as well as knew how to answer them accurately and thoroughly. We hope the hosting experience with A2 and our clients sites is very successful and long lasting!
Ivan S - February 1 2017
I had a long discussion with A2 support before signing up for my account. I was very impressed with the knowledge and patience of the technician who assisted me. I was so impressed that I signed up for a VPS account immediately. I give A2 the highest ratings possible for technical and sales support and highly recommend them to anyone seeking hosting services.
Want to see more reviews? Check out our 11,000+ customer reviews

Questions? Feel free to contact us at sales [at] a2hosting.com, initiate a live chat or call us on: 888-546-8946