hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Reseller Hosting : Like to hear how you specialize / differentiate

Forum Jump

Like to hear how you specialize / differentiate

Reply Post New Thread In Reseller Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Cool

Greetings Web-hosts/resellers:

I just got started as a reseller. I've got some marketing ideas that I'm working on, but I'd like to hear:

How are you specializing / adding value-added services and products to your web-hosting/reselling business ?

I know one should go with one's strengths... and should probably outsource stuff that one finds overly time-consuming or that one is not extremely good at. (For instance, I can DO web-sites/HTML, but I'd rather pass off the work as a referral to a designer.)

Interested in hearing what others are doing. I figure it's a big enough Web where we won't be stepping on each other's toes anyways...

Thanks !

-= David Raasch =-
FrontierBlazers
dave@frontierblazers.com
http://www.frontierblazers.com

Sponsored Links
Old

Um... Just as a first thought: work on a web page that you don't have to scroll up and down so much for. No offense and all that. It just reads a little amateur. There's a fairly small amount of information that actually has to be seen on the initial page, and the rest can be taken care of with links.
I recently helped a friend design a site using a free web creation tool available at http://www.livesite.com. It's got some snazzy looking templates and a good linking architecture.
I like your content and all that, it's just that people will be a lot more likely to read it if you divide it up on different pages.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Web Host Netrouting Merges xenEurope VPS Division Web Hosting News 2014-01-09 09:50:35
A Look at Cloud Storage in 2014 Blog 2014-04-24 13:27:30
HostingCon 2013: Differentiating Cloud-Based Services with Ditlev Bredahl Web Hosting News 2013-06-21 13:40:41
Turning Cloud Sense into Dollars Blog 2013-06-11 10:28:48
Why Federate when you can Differentiate? Webinars 2014-06-10 11:07:26