hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Other Offers & Requests : designsbyjon.com

Forum Jump

designsbyjon.com

Reply Post New Thread In Other Offers & Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2001, 01:39 PM

Arrow

designsbyjon.com

Hi, today I have just launched http://www.designsbyjon.com . It is a web design company that has been in the making for some time. I have around 3 years HTML experience. Here is what I can offer:

-Complete web site design
-Web site redesign
-Custom templates
-Custom graphics
-Site updates

ALSO! The first 2 people from WHT to email me, will get a FREE Bronze package, which you can see at the site. Thank you for your time.

~Jonathan (flyangler2000@msn.com)
http://www.designsbyjon.com

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whatís printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2001, 01:54 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Your url seems to be a takeoff of designsbymark.com =\

Just a note, I find your menu text hard to read, maybe you shouldn't use such a drastic gradient.

Old 08-03-2001, 02:34 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Congratulations on your grand opening, best luck in your business and future endeavors.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2001, 04:09 PM

Thanks determinist, relyc, it's not a takeoff, besides, people use their names all the time, like Bob's Web Design, so another person that does it, like Lucy's Web Design, it's different, because of the names I can't explain this, argh.......well, it's just not a take off

Old 08-03-2001, 05:03 PM
Disabled

advice

Hey nice site. I have a little advice though. YOu may want to take out the part that tells about your age. Some customers don't want teens doing their work (even though half the time we are better ). That is just a word of advice, because I learned this from experience.

Good luck.

- Steve Eilers -

TechnoTrue.com Web Design
"Combing True Technology and Professional Tools to provide the Ultimate Design Solutions!"
http://www.technotrue.com
webmaster@technotrue.com

Old 08-04-2001, 12:28 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Clients

I went to take a look at what you have done and under your portfolio link all you have is a message that says no clients. Know that is going to make me want to spend a minimum of $150 dollars. My advice is to create a few fake sites to showcase you talents because if people can not see what they can get you have just dramatically decreased your customer base.

Old 08-04-2001, 12:38 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Your links are hard to read and the keyboard looks out of place.

Old 08-04-2001, 04:34 PM

I know, I know, and I know. I'm offering free site to the first few people so I cana build my portfolio, and Im also going to make some templates too.

Old 08-04-2001, 05:34 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

If you are doing it for free

If you are doing it for free I am looking for some flash work and a web hosting site along with other stuff to be added later. I am still abit off from launch time, you know fine tuning the business plan, still search for the right company(s) to resell this and resell that.

I have a domain name that I am going to use and if nothing else if you design the site (for free as you stated) I will get a account somewhere and put it up for everyone to see. (with a note that the service is still in development so please send questions and comments to the following email address......)

So if ya want to showcase your designs drop me an email and we will chit chat and you can do a site for me to showcase.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted