Hosting For Under $45 Yearly (and allows ads)

I want a hosting company that would probably allow a forum that allows legal ad posting (like www.freeadsplanet.com/) but does not exceed $45 bucks a year?

I also want one with a decent reputation. Ideally I want shared hosting.

Thank you very much for your time everyone.

Is that going to be brand new forum or you are migrating from another provider? The best way for you would be to spend some of your time and get a short list of the providers (you can check shared offers section here) and then contact each of them and show them what you are going to host in order to make sure that will not be banned. If that is possible get a plan which allow you to pay monthly. Annual payments are good and allow to save, but first months that is better to have monthly payments.
    --> http://www.webhostingzone.org/
    --> Secure and Reliable Web Hosting Services - cPanel / CloudLinux / Softaculous - Atlanta Data Center
    --> VPS Hosting, Linux Support, SSL certificates and more!

Did you check out the offers section?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Really, your only requirements (deal breakers) are as follows.

1. You want to host a forum (which most are very light weight).
    2. You want your users to be able to post ads, without being stricken down by your host for legal posts.

You're protected (as the website owner) under 47 U.S. Code § 230, just make sure you react properly and take down illegal stuff. This is not legal advice.

Do your due diligence and research every provider you consider. Your relationship with your host is likely to be a long one, hopefully positive.
    GlowHost → Affordable Managed Web Hosting Since 2002.
    ۪Cloud Servers- Hot Failover + Clustered Storage
    ¬Managed Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated Servers
    ۪Shared & Reseller packages - 20 Min Ticket Response - 24/7/365 Phone & Live Chat

I believe that just about all of the popular options around here support your criteria at first glance. The one caveat would be to avoid "personal" ads, after FOSTA these types of ads can result in liability to the site operator (in the event they are used for prostitution or result in injury/death of an individual).
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by DWS2006 View Post
    I believe that just about all of the popular options around here support your criteria at first glance. The one caveat would be to avoid "personal" ads, after FOSTA these types of ads can result in liability to the site operator (in the event they are used for prostitution or result in injury/death of an individual).
    what do you mean personal ads?

Quote Originally Posted by georgiagator View Post
    what do you mean personal ads?
    Dating style ads. You know the old-fashioned women seeking men / men seeking women type of ads (not sure what else you'd call these). They are ripe for abuse, and FOSTA takes away most of the protections previously offered to third-parties that facilitate the ads without directly creating them.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by georgiagator View Post
    I want a hosting company that would probably allow a forum that allows legal ad posting (like www.freeadsplanet.com/) but does not exceed $45 bucks a year?

I also want one with a decent reputation. Ideally I want shared hosting.

Thank you very much for your time everyone.
    As far as you and your users post legal ads/links/materials you should be ok.
    As already suggested - you need to properly manage your forum and react promptly to any abuse tickets you might receive.

Do you have some specific location in mind and do you know how many unique visits you expect per day?
    ETNHost.com - Premium Hosting Services and Domains in Europe, USA and UK
    Shared Hosting with cPanel and Premium Features
    Reseller Hosting with WHM | SSL | Private DNS | End User Support
    Full SSD / cPanel / CloudLinux / MariaDB / Varnish / Nginx 24/7/365 Technical Support