New website host needed

Hi guys.

I'm starting a new website up which will operate through whmcs software. It's based around sending daily football tips to my subscribers, with at least 2 emails being sent out on a daily basis to my subscribers.

Anyone know of any UK webhosts that allow an high load of outgoing emails and preferably provide whmcs licensing?

Tempted to go with unlimitedwebhosting but thought I'd enquire here too.

You mean 2 different kinds of email being sent out daily? How many subscribers you have and how many emails you want to send per hour? Because this will depend on the setup of the provider and you need to ask them first before you sign up as they put limit on this due to spam.

Just don't go to that unlimited web space as there is no such thing.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by Flag View Post
    Hi guys.

I'm starting a new website up which will operate through whmcs software. It's based around sending daily football tips to my subscribers, with at least 2 emails being sent out on a daily basis to my subscribers.

Anyone know of any UK webhosts that allow an high load of outgoing emails and preferably provide whmcs licensing?

Tempted to go with unlimitedwebhosting but thought I'd enquire here too.

Most providers might have an issue with your mass emails and the possibility of them being flagged as spam. They likely won't have an issue if you get a dedicated IP address though.

you can use third party SMTP email provider like mailchimps, sendgrid to send email.
    but how many daily email you are looking to send.

The most important question has not been answered yet. Hosting WHMCS is not a problem for the majority of hosting providers, the main issue can be with hourly/daily email sending limits. All hosts have different limits in place.

We can make better suggestions once we know how many subscribers you have.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    You mean 2 different kinds of email being sent out daily? How many subscribers you have and how many emails you want to send per hour? Because this will depend on the setup of the provider and you need to ask them first before you sign up as they put limit on this due to spam.

Just don't go to that unlimited web space as there is no such thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by mhostingin View Post
    you can use third party SMTP email provider like mailchimps, sendgrid to send email.
    but how many daily email you are looking to send.
    Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow_Chris View Post
    The most important question has not been answered yet. Hosting WHMCS is not a problem for the majority of hosting providers, the main issue can be with hourly/daily email sending limits. All hosts have different limits in place.

We can make better suggestions once we know how many subscribers you have.
    Thanks for your replies.
    It's a new website, I'm moving to emailing subscribers rather than post them on my Twitter account. I'm expecting only 10-30 subscribers to start with to test the new system and hopefully promote the website as the year progresses.

I tried MailChimp awhile back and they suspended me because they don't allow tipsters using them as a way of promoting gambling, even though I know a large portion who do use them.

In terms of emails per day, we're looking at a total of 3 being sent out to it's subscribers, which will depend on how many I gain.

Unlimitedwebhosting allow into 150 emails an hour, if it passes that, I'd then need to move onto a VPS. I'm okay with that, bit 250 would be even better..

You shouldn't need to move to VPS for just 150 plus emails per hour. Majority of web hosts offer 100-250 plus emails per hour with 250 emails per hour being the average I would say.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

@Flag,

The safest option is to just get reliable hosting, and use a third party service for emails.

It's VERY easy to integrate a third party SMTP service. Here's a list of a few you might like.

SendGrid - https://sendgrid.com/pricing/
    ManDrill - https://www.mandrill.com/pricing/ (Are these guys still selling this service? I thought it was taken down, someone correct me if I'm wrong.)
    SMTP2Go - https://www.smtp2go.com/pricing/
    AuthSMTP - https://www.authsmtp.com/
    MailJet - https://www.mailjet.com/pricing/

There are hundreds more, but those are the popular ones I can think of.

I've used a few of these guys myself, and all you really have to do is edit your SMTP settings in WHMCS and use those providers to relay all of your messages if you're sending via authenticated SMTP. Some of these guys are actually free up to a certain volume. The only challenge would be SPF if some of them require it.

Or, you could just use another separate web host to send emails and explain your requirements.

Lastly, if your mail volume isn't expected to exceed more than 2,000 messages per month, I really don't see any issues in just using the email services provided by the web host you choose. Some hosts leverage services such as Mail Channels, so depending on your volume, you could end up being an expense (not to put it harshly, that's just how it is).
    GlowHost → Affordable Managed Web Hosting Since 2002.
    ۪Cloud Servers- Hot Failover + Clustered Storage
    ¬Managed Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated Servers
    ۪Shared & Reseller packages - 20 Min Ticket Response - 24/7/365 Phone & Live Chat

@Larry, covered most of the options. But be sure to give MailGun a look too, 10,000 free emails a month on that one.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

I really do not understand why you need WHMCS license for your website?
    ADELINAhost (Established 2012)
    Shared Hosting - VPS - Dedicated Servers in more than 10 locations
    https://www.adelinahost.com

Quote Originally Posted by AdelinaHost View Post
    I really do not understand why you need WHMCS license for your website?
    Because it'll run as a subscription service and WHMCS is the best billing system to do it.

I second using an external service for mailings. It just isn't worth the headache of getting your IP blocked and then trying to get it removed from all the lists it gets put on. Use a mailing service, it's what they're there for. The first time you get your IP blacklisted you'll wish you'd gone with a service from the beginning.