Need a dual Xeon Win 2k or 2k3 box.

Hello all! I need a Dual Xeon box running Windows. I have no prefernce on carriers so Cogent is ok. Of course a good price on ANY other carrier will be seriously considered.

Please post your contact info and websites here.

Rackshack might have some soon i guess..

Well They have Celeron now (Sold Out). Maybe they will get some Xeon Lets see :>

Wish you best luck in finding your xeon with windows

Why offer something that he doesnt want. He said he wants Xeons and you say well they have celerons. Whats the point of posting???

Regards
    Phillip
    www.SURRENDERONLINE.com.au
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

Choppy,

I did talk with Brian R of rackshack and he told me right now they only have Celerons and might get some xeon in soon. I am just telling Cali Tech. No need to argue man :|

Originally posted by Choppy
    Why offer something that he doesnt want. He said he wants Xeons and you say well they have celerons. Whats the point of posting???

Regards
    Phillip
    time pass
    CPHosting - Web Hosting Experts Since 1998.
    United States | Europe | Singapore | Australia
    Visit Us! www.cphosting.com

I have been watching the Rackshack situation with great interest and I was wondering when they would have them in stock since I know they would have it at the perfect price.

Unfortunately I can't wait the 6 to 12 weeks they are expecting to have them in stock. Why so long Headsurfer? You guys should be able to deploy something like that in a fraction of the time of smaller hosting companies!?!

Originally posted by Cali Tech

Unfortunately I can't wait the 6 to 12 weeks they are expecting to have them in stock. Why so long Headsurfer? You guys should be able to deploy something like that in a fraction of the time of smaller hosting companies!?!
    Not really. If they went full-out they could probably sell several hundred of different hardware based Windows servers in a day or two.

Then come the support requests.

It's important to do a soft launch if you want to make sure your customers have a good experience.
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com

Remember Windows is a new market for them. And, the support staff need to get acquainted with it.

Cali, try the Web Hosting Requests forum. You'll get some pretty nices offers there.