With a 99.99% uptime, PremiereHost.net provides you exceptional service. We promise great quality hosting that will exceed your website's needs. Our site is managed by a wonderful staff who is willing to dedicate their time in helping you out as much as possible. When you contact us, you will be surprised at how fast our staff attends to your needs. You will be dealing with someone who has plenty of experience in the field of hosting.

View the packages we offer at http://www.PremiereHost.net/shared.php !

• 5,000 MB Disk Space
  • 30,000 MB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 1 Sub-Domain
  • cPanel Control Panel
  • 5 MySQL Databases
  • Softaculous 1-click Installer
  • Unmetered Emails & Accounts

CLICK HERE TO ORDER ($1.25/month or $14/year)

• 10,000 MB Disk Space
  • 50,000 MB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 10 Sub-Domain
  • 1 Parked Domain
  • 10 MySQL Databases
  • Unmetered Emails & Accounts

CLICK HERE TO ORDER ($3.00/month or $33/year)

• Unmetered Disk Space
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • Unmetered Accounts
  • Unmetered Sub-Domains
  • Unmetered Parked Domains
  • Unmetered MySQL Databases
  • FREE SSL

CLICK HERE TO ORDER ($5.00/month or $55/year)

Payment Plans with absolutely no hidden costs:
  • Basic Shared Hosting payments as low as $1.25/month! (Before discount)
  • Premium Shared Hosting payments start from $3/month! (Before discount)
  • Unmetered Shared Hosting at $5/month (Before discount)

Our Client Testimonials: http://premierehost.net/index.php?m=whmcs_reviews

"The host is very reliable with almost no downtime and good at support requests. They tend to resolve the issues or support requests pretty quickly.
Their plans are budget friendly too!" --P. Puthur (Alpha LTD)
"I have to say out of all the hosting services I have used (GoDaddy, Host Monster), I find Premiere Host the better choice. Being a recent graduate the prices are great for me and the service is phenomenal. The interface is very powerful and easy to use, tutorials provided; and if I need extra help there is help when I need it, and these people know what they are talking about!" --A. Roussos (Conception Decoro)
"When you use a hosting company you need good service or the whole thing goes to pot. The service here is 2nd to none, prompt, helpful and friendly. Ive recommended the hosting here to my friends. 5/5 for service and performance!" --G. Webster (gwebstech)"
Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions regarding PremiereHost!